Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Revising, Revising, Beans on Toast, Revising, Fish and Chips, Revising, Chewits and Sleep.

I don't know how you can revise for the whole day. Maybe it's just because I have the attention span of a goldfish.

Today was distinctly average, like most days unfortunately.

I don't know how you can revise for the whole day. Maybe it's just because I have the attention span of a goldfish.

Today was distinctly average, like most days unfortunately.

Take a look at my post count for today though! lol I know what you mean and I am finding it hard to get motivated to keep working but I don't think its possible to constantly keep working.

I try to have breaks at regular intervals. They say attention span only lasts properly for about 20 minutes so you should try and work solidly for about 20mins and then ease off and then read something else before going back to what you were on. That's the theory anyway!

My plan today, as I have an exam tomorrow, was to recap on the whole module picking up the major topics and making sure I can expand on them. I then went through past exam papers and because there were quite a few, I did one and then went through things I wasn't sure on. This afternoon, I went through another paper and again the modules. But in between I had breaks, either come on here or play table football in my mates room. This evening, I would have liked to have eased off but I had another exam paper to go through. I'm gonna get to bed in a bit I reckon.

I have got home, having had a few things to do, and I have got in home and all of a sudden I feel like I can't move. :S

My head feels really heavy, and I am aching all over. Bloody typical if I come down with something now.

Shit.

I went to my mates house with other people and then I got bundled in her room and locked in the cupboard until I addmited I liked my mate, to which I answered 'no comment' and 'i aint answering' but then I told her that I do and asked her out, and got turned down, I was like :o.

Aparantly she likes me but likes someone more, wtf?

Shit.

I went to my mates house with other people and then I got bundled in her room and locked in the cupboard until I addmited I liked my mate, to which I answered 'no comment' and 'i aint answering' but then I told her that I do and asked her out, and got turned down, I was like :o .

What will happen is this. You will carry on with your life and eventually meet someone better. You will meet up after 13 years or so to find out that not only is she fat and ugly, but so is her current partner, she is getting divorced, is in a dead end job, and is gutted that you have kept your youthful looks and athleticism.

Knowing how gutted she is will make up for all the heartache. :cool:

(Based on a true story, however the genders have been changed to protect the innocent and to make sense to the person receiving the story).

Shit.

I went to my mates house with other people and then I got bundled in her room and locked in the cupboard until I addmited I liked my mate, to which I answered 'no comment' and 'i aint answering' but then I told her that I do and asked her out, and got turned down, I was like :o.

She'll probably come back crawling to you at some stage (as a rebound, no offence :)). When things get fucked with the guy she likes more, she'll probably come back running to you for support or say that she liked you more all along or stuff like that.

This is a probability and not a definite scenario :thumbup:

Anyway, you're probably better off without her if her and her mates feel the need to lock you up :S

What will happen is this. You will carry on with your life and eventually meet someone better. You will meet up after 13 years or so to find out that not only is she fat and ugly, but so is her current partner, she is getting divorced, is in a dead end job, and is gutted that you have kept your youthful looks and athleticism.

Knowing how gutted she is will make up for all the heartache. :cool:

(Based on a true story, however the genders have been changed to protect the innocent and to make sense to the person receiving the story).

lol

So on the bus journey back I made her feel well evil by sitting on my own being all depressed and shit, I havnt been that close to tears since we got relegated