Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Today has been a good day.

I appear to be over the worst of my slow-moving cold, and had a productive day at work. On a related note, efforts from recent days passed were also noticed and commented on by others, who informed their superiors who in turn informed mine. Feelin' the love at the minute, it has to be said. :D

Today has been a good day.

I appear to be over the worst of my slow-moving cold, and had a productive day at work. On a related note, efforts from recent days passed were also noticed and commented on by others, who informed their superiors who in turn informed mine. Feelin' the love at the minute, it has to be said. :D

Arse-lick. :rolleyes::P:whistle:

I was an AR on my very first open age game and I thought it was pretty cool. Big game (well it felt big... tensions were high etc.) and the players were getting into each other etc. but the ref handled it very well I thought. Certainly learnt a thing or two about man management!

Meant I missed the first half of the Leicester game but I saw the second... unfortunately.

Today is a good day!

Pretty crap day really, Fell out with quite a few people last night and kinda taking the punishment for it today. Also Had to watch School rugby in the freezing cold instead ofplaying fotball because staff would let us play football unateneded even though we are sixth form. Cant get this stupid thing to work in dreamweaver, and Teachers being patheticly crap and rushing me, its not my fault it wont work!!!!!

Fed up of being fooked about atm, and it happens more and more as life goes on! ARGH!!!!! :angry:

Have a driving lesson soon aswell, not feeling upto it at all!!!!

Pretty crap day really, Fell out with quite a few people last night and kinda taking the punishment for it today. Also Had to watch School rugby in the freezing cold instead ofplaying fotball because staff would let us play football unateneded even though we are sixth form. Cant get this stupid thing to work in dreamweaver, and Teachers being patheticly crap and rushing me, its not my fault it wont work!!!!!

Fed up of being fooked about atm, and it happens more and more as life goes on! ARGH!!!!! :angry:

Have a driving lesson soon aswell, not feeling upto it at all!!!!

fecking teachers - tell em to fook off (erm, actually, no...don't do that - your day could still get worse!) :unsure:

I hate falling out with people - I'm always doing it and then regret it afterwards. Have finally reached the conclusion that I'm just waaayyyyy too hot-headed for my own good. :angry:

My day's been ok though - but then I'm going to Ipswich tonight so I'm kinda predicting it could go dramatically downhill from now onwards! :scarf::giggle:

fecking teachers - tell em to fook off (erm, actually, no...don't do that - your day could still get worse!) :unsure:

I hate falling out with people - I'm always doing it and then regret it afterwards. Have finally reached the conclusion that I'm just waaayyyyy too hot-headed for my own good. :angry:

My day's been ok though - but then I'm going to Ipswich tonight so I'm kinda predicting it could go dramatically downhill from now onwards! :scarf::giggle:

Alright for some to have a good day haha. waiting for something to actually go right, since the end of october everything gone right downhill in all aspects. ah well lol

Crimbo soon like!! :thumbup:

Party this weekend too :thumbup: reckon im going to get layed, and then get even more depressed wen i see what i have pulled in the morning. :thumbup::frusty::angry:

I hate falling out with people - I'm always doing it and then regret it afterwards.

Get your kids off my fucking lawn! :angry:

reckon im going to get layed, and then get even more depressed wen i see what i have pulled in the morning. :thumbup::frusty::angry:

Getting laid and beached whales seem to be the order of the day. :santa:

Too busy.

The ankle is still not right so Im spending a small fortune on cabs but one of the businesses I'm involved in has made a killing in recent days on the PS3 60 gigs we bought and sat on and subsequently sold for a small fortune as there are none about (if you know of any for sale buy them and whack them on ebay as they have been discontinued and are going for silly money).

Anyway, its always a busy period as I turn up to anyone I knows Xmas works party without working there lol. I'm knackered but it has to be done.

A bastard of a winter storm hit most of Ontario today.

We must have had about 40cm dumped on us today. Incredible scenes.

Apparently the motorways were like murder... four foot high snow drifts and cars in ditches everywhere. Buses were seen stuck in snow drifts and some cars near our place downtown had been hidden behind walls of snow where the few snow ploughs had been.

Comic, almost. :giggle:

Yesterday's big storm has actually killed people, it seems. Tragic.

BBC News.

The storm was even bigger than I first thought, it covered a much wider area. The strong winds were a huge problem for visibility... at one point here in Ottawa, the snow was essentially blowing horizontally and at such intensity you couldn't see anything at all outside. Ottawa airport had very few aircraft movements all day - I know a couple of flights landed late in the evening, but I'm not sure anything much was leaving once it got here.

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

A couple of images I took last night on my way home. The paths still had several inches of snow on them by this point, and the roads had even more... some attempt was made to clear the roads a little, but all that happened was a large snow bank was formed between the path and the road. One such snow bank on the other side of the road in the first image had actually resulted in someone's car being trapped behind a wall of snow about 4 foot tall. :giggle:

The road conditions were awful, cars were sliding all over the place - particularly at traffic lights. A few colleagues of mine had problems going to work - one guy nearly smoked the car in front when it decided to slam its brakes on and slide out of control. Another colleague managed to end up in a ditch, too.

Still, at least the city bus company managed to avoid the same chaos of a couple of years ago - by pulling the articulated buses from service and running smaller buses instead. Good job really as this storm was much worse than the one which resulted in 107 buses getting stuck in the city. :giggle:

Failed my driving test.

Wasn't ready for it, got picked up by a different instructor and was told mine had had a heart attack. Unsettled me, knew it wasn't going to go right and it didn't. Hmph.

Don't worry about it. Obviously wasn't meant to be. I honestly believe that failing the first time can be a very good thing... it gives you more time to perfect your skills and gain confidence - and by the second test chances are you are actually ready - and safe - to be let loose on the roads by yourself.

All the best drivers pass second time out! ;):thumbup: