Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Shit...

Clutch well and truley shagged on my car yestarday, so today ive had to get the bus everywhere, which is even worse than bad as im a bus driver and on a weeks holiday.

Car auctions tonight though to see if anything decent is going through.

Try having to bus it for 12 months! I know how it feels so hope you get sorted soon. :thumbup:

My Day................BORING

Shit...

Clutch well and truley shagged on my car yestarday, so today ive had to get the bus everywhere, which is even worse than bad as im a bus driver and on a weeks holiday.

On the bright side, at least you got to travel free.

(I'm guessing.)

Yeah that is a bonus, but i hate catching the bus, its the waiting for it that puts me right off.

Its the chavs, rowdy school kids and the one person who always stinks of piss that puts me off! :angry:

Shit...

Know how you feel mate, I've not have my car since Crewe away, still waiting to hear whether or not it's fixable. It's shit getting buses when you can drive...

Its the chavs, rowdy school kids and the one person who always stinks of piss that puts me off! :angry:

I was actually saying that (one person who always stinks of piss) to my wife on the bus today.

Its so true.

My whole family travels free on the bus, and today was the only time ive ever caught it outside of work in a very long time.

As ive said before not one of my best days.

Edited by Leicfox

Today was my penultimate proper day of school education. Food/Drinks in English, Football at lunch. All in all a pretty good day :).

Can't see us doing much tomorrow!

And then Champagne Brunch/Photos/Videos on Friday before an exam.

I have experienced the best 36 hours of my life.

iv just became a dad for the first time.

its a unbeliveble buzz.

the high you get from seeing your child being born beats any drug.

Congratulations!

I was actually saying that (one person who always stinks of piss) to my wife on the bus today.

Its so true.

My whole family travels free on the bus, and today was the only time ive ever caught it outside of work in a very long time.

As ive said before not one of my best days.

One person? ONE person? A couple of years back there was an old peoples home by a bus stop a couple down from where I caught the bus and it inevitably was packed full of pensioners reeking of all kinds of bodily functions if you got on at the wrong time of day.

Unlucky missing out on the 9000, they're lovely :(