Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yesterday - didnt need to go College as I have finished my Leisure stuff. A nice relaxing day was very welcoming and with a week off now I am pretty pleased. Last night was alright went to mates to have a few beers and watch Ali G. :D

Today - Woke up surprisingly early and have lead Liverpool to a Champions League trophy on PES 2009. Monaco Grand Prix qualifying soon. Then off down the pub to hopefully watch Tigers win the cup!

Yesterday - didnt need to go College as I have finished my Leisure stuff. A nice relaxing day was very welcoming and with a week off now I am pretty pleased. Last night was alright went to mates to have a few beers and watch Ali G. :D

Today - Woke up surprisingly early and have lead Liverpool to a Champions League trophy on PES 2009. Monaco Grand Prix qualifying soon. Then off down the pub to hopefully watch Tigers win the cup!

Alonso finished fastest in quali. Think he should make pole. His record is pretty decent there.

And my mate has gone all the way to Edinburgh to watch Tigers. Hope we get the double!

Utter shite so far......... Crown broken off, been in less than a year and cost me over £300 - got an appt on Tues but dont suppose they will be able to sort it in one visit! I look like pratt!

My Mother, Dad, Step Dad, Brother and Sister In Law have arranged it amongst themselves to come to mine to watch feckin Egg Chasin on my Sky Telly but failed to inform me until yesterday. I need to go out and do some gardening I think lol

Thanks for the congrads :thumbup:

by the way

it was a girl and she weighed 6lbs 12oz

completely shatterd had about 6 hours sleep since 9 am monday morning (when she went in to labour)

another fox for the blue army :scarf:

by the way

completely shatterd had about 6 hours sleep since 9 am monday morning (when she went in to labour)

Nice :). Well done :thumbup:

Decided on a name?

by the way

Congrats mate. :thumbup:

Went paintballing for Maybes' 21st, was very decent, our team improved as it went on did my fair share took some hits and hit some guy a treat on the mask from a ridiculous distance.

Contemplating town tonight, extremely tired and should really get saving for the holiday but we'll see....

Went out last night with some friends and met one of their friends (shes hot) so today I started talking to her on facebook/msn and I might of bagged myself her as my gf, result!

*Shall I insert pic here?*

But today my ex decided it would be funny to invite me, her and her new bf out during this half term, to which I told her to fook off and die :)

Went out last night with some friends and met one of their friends (shes hot) so today I started talking to her on facebook/msn and I might of bagged myself her as my gf, result!

*Shall I insert pic here?*

But today my ex decided it would be funny to invite me, her and her new bf out during this half term, to which I told her to fook off and die :)

At least you had a good result in the League 2 play-off final :)

Rubbish! Slightly hungover this morning again and then had to endure a two hour rail replacement coach journey plus another half hour coach journey to get back home from the station!!! Not good when nursing a hangover!