Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

You've met her once and talked to her once on MSN? ... ... Like, good work and all but... :unsure:

She's addmitted to me she wants me and her in a bush to do 'things'

4456_98488086158_715101158_2585337_5852725_n.jpg

Not really a paper bag job no

She's addmitted to me she wants me and her in a bush to do 'things'

After one meeting and an MSN conversation?

Less a paper bag job, more a phone box business card job.

Did you ever stop to wonder why she keeps quoting numbers with pound signs preceding them every time you mention a sexual fantasy of your own? :whistle:

Felt awful last night, vomiting and the runs :sick:

Bucket and toilet job.

There's nothing better than sitting on the loo only having to swivel round in an instant, while flushing, to be sick.

Bucket and toilet job.

There's nothing better than sitting on the loo only having to swivel round in an instant, while flushing, to be sick.

That's exactly what I did last night. It wasn't even alcohol related, I was pretty gutted.

Decent night.

18th in Syston which had some quite frankly hilarious moments, others not so funny.

One of my best mates has a black eye this morning, from another of my best mates. We're all going Zante together soon!

Went for a swim, as I didn't feel too good. Managed to swim over 30 lengths (lost count along the way), but it was in the outdoor pool which is only 20m in length. It's surprising how a few spots of rain can manage to clear the outdoor pool! :giggle: