Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been a very relaxing day.

Woke up round my mates after a night up town and went to Amber Rooms in Loughborough for breakfast, bloofy lovely. £3.89 for a large fry-up! :D

Got in about 12ish had a shower and done the lawns for the Mother. Thought I would treat her, then had a McDonalds and lied on the sofa watching The Goonies on DVD. After that I have continued to lounge around all day, I plan on continuing this tomorrow.

Lovely Jubbly.

It's got progressively better. Got up at 7 for my exam. Had to walk down in driving rain.

The sun came out this afternoon and I went in to Colchester to get some football boots for the charity game I'm playing in at Carrow Road on Saturday. Picked up a nice Umbro pair for a tenner (And a captain's armband to boot lol ).

Off to the pub in a minute. :beer:

Off to the pub in a minute. :beer:

Enjoy. I can't drink for 5 days because of antibiotics. Although that is probably a good thing!

I hope you were playing the 'Six and Out' rule. Attacking shots have no place in back garden cricket. :angry:

But it was a glorious shot. No "Six and Out" rule, we have to get wickets the proper way :D

Enjoy. I can't drink for 5 days because of antibiotics. Although that is probably a good thing!

Antibiotics are horrible :sick:

I feel for you.

Antibiotics are horrible :sick:

I feel for you.

Yes. And I can't open my mouth wide enough to take the tablet, and it has to be taken with food, which I can't eat at the moment due to me not being able to open my mouth enough. :doh:

Had a bit of a crap day all in, the last week in May always does my nut in. Still, I shall make Thursday and Sunday special and lovely even if it makes me knackered and ill.

You're going to be playing for Leicestershire!! :o

You're going to be playing for Leicestershire!! :o

Haha maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe.

Nah, it's Ella's birthday tomorrow and her party on Sunday.

Had a crap day yesterday, got myself a little stressed and stuff. Today is a bit better although I still feel a bit ill.

How's your mouth area Lease?

Haha maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe.

Nah, it's Ella's birthday tomorrow and her party on Sunday.

Had a crap day yesterday, got myself a little stressed and stuff. Today is a bit better although I still feel a bit ill.

How's your mouth area Lease?

Bless her, is she excited?

The mouth is very sore, and my cheek and jaw is very swollen. Not looking forward to leaving the house. :(

Bless her, is she excited?

The mouth is very sore, and my cheek and jaw is very swollen. Not looking forward to leaving the house. :(

She had a mard on earlier because he didn't want to be six :unsure: but she's ok now.

Bless you, what exactly have you had done?

She had a mard on earlier because he didn't want to be six :unsure: but she's ok now.

Bless you, what exactly have you had done?

Six is such an awful age. :rolleyes:

:giggle:

I've had a wisdom tooth out. It was going to be two, but the other one is going nowhere, and shouldn't be a problem. I was told that this one was very deeply embedded; they only told me this yesterday. :doh: I nearly walked out. I now wish that I had. :(

Six is such an awful age. :rolleyes:

:giggle:

I've had a wisdom tooth out. It was going to be two, but the other one is going nowhere, and shouldn't be a problem. I was told that this one was very deeply embedded; they only told me this yesterday. :doh: I nearly walked out. I now wish that I had. :(

She's such a sensitive soul, and quite a deep thinker for one so young haha.

Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch! Sounds effing rank mate, I hope it eases off pronto.

Online dating.

Got flirting.

Thought, fook yes I'm in here with this total babe.

Added her on Facebook.

No thanks love.

Oh dear.

Got a feeling the week after next is going to be bad for me.