Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Shit.

That girl told me 3 days ago that she wanted to stay single then she decides to get a bf and not giving me a chance to prove my worth, so I told her to fook off lol

Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch! Sounds effing rank mate, I hope it eases off pronto.

Ha! Well today, as well as looking like I have a golf ball shoved into my cheek, it's now starting to bruise up. I look like the elephant man's ugly sister, and I'm supposed to be going to the cricket tonight. :(

Ha! Well today, as well as looking like I have a golf ball shoved into my cheek, it's now starting to bruise up. I look like the elephant man's ugly sister, and I'm supposed to be going to the cricket tonight. :(

If you're not already, take arnica tablets - should help to speed up (and therefore get rid!) the bruising process. :thumbup:

If you're not already, take arnica tablets - should help to speed up (and therefore get rid!) the bruising process. :thumbup:

This or the gel of which I have in abundance, I could've hand delivered some to you if I didn't have the world and his wife around for Ella's birthday later.

This or the gel of which I have in abundance, I could've hand delivered some to you if I didn't have the world and his wife around for Ella's birthday later.

Thanks. I have neither the gel nor the tablets, but will look for some tonight at t'supermarket. :thumbup:

Not too bad s'far. Have spent most of the day revising but it's been pretty easy as it's a subject I really enjoy.

My housemate's band are playing their first gig tonight so will go to that before retiring to bed for my last exam tomorrow morning.

Then the fun begins. :D:beer:

Colchester Real Ale Festival followed by Essex v Surrey Twenty20 at Chelmsford. Cannot wait.

Not sure how I'll fare on Saturday morning though. I'm meant to be captaining a side in a charity match at Carrow Road. :S

They're good!

Already listening to Juniefer for like the 5th time.

If they practice at their house, they must keep you awake :P

Haha, luckily they don't but they did record the gang vocals (which I was involved in) for 'This Is It' in our living room. :cool:

Apparently I'm the loudest voice on it, all my mates say you can hear my drunken Leicestershire drawl above all the other metal screamers who were on it too! lol

They're looking at playing Leicester over the summer too hopefully.

Shit.

That girl told me 3 days ago that she wanted to stay single then she decides to get a bf and not giving me a chance to prove my worth, so I told her to fook off lol

No mate, I think she told you to **** off.

I was walking down the New Walk yesterday, and a drunk bloke started talking to me.

Him: You got any cigarettes mate?

Me: No, sorry, I don't smoke.

Him: A big bastard like you that doesn't smoke?

Me: Yeah...

Him: Are you fooking lying to me?

Me: No :blink:

Him: If i find you down the road smoking, I'll fooking kill you.

Gotta love drunk people.

I was walking down the New Walk yesterday, and a drunk bloke started talking to me.

Him: You got any cigarettes mate?

Me: No, sorry, I don't smoke.

Him: A big bastard like you that doesn't smoke?

Me: Yeah...

Him: Are you fooking lying to me?

Me: No :blink:

Him: If i find you down the road smoking, I'll fooking kill you.

Gotta love drunk people.

I once got asked by a lad in the year below if I could get served.

I pissed myself.

Longggggggg. Been doing assignments all day at work, and the whole time since I've got in from work. Why do there have to be so many types of multiplexing and satellites for me not to understand?!?! 2 assignments down, 3 more to go, before monday. I'm gonna have a fun weekend!