Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a lovely day yesterday with it being the nippers birthday, and today myself and the nipper have taken full advantage of half term and have been to a delightful French market in Corby.

Great evening. An hour and a half's squash and a few bevvies with my young un after a seriously trying day on the market. Then reminisced about the great days of the game and its characters. I feel so enthusiastic again I'm even back into League stuff.

I'm eating less, exercising more, shedding weight and have even surveyed the gym and all its tortures. I'll have this spluttering body of mine working properly again or rip every sinew in the trying. :D

Went out with that girl I like tonight, just sat talking and looking after her neighbours kids, she wants a baby and asked me to help :o

Isn't she the one you told to fook off? :S

So, let me get this right... you've chatted to her on msn, met her once or twice, had a romantic evening babysitting... and now she wants you to breed with her? :unsure::blink: Hmmm. >_<

So, let me get this right... you've chatted to her on msn, met her once or twice, had a romantic evening babysitting... and now she wants you to breed with her? :unsure::blink: Hmmm. >_<

It's how they roll "sarf of thar rivar"

Yeah but she apologised for being annoying to me, so its all good.