Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

You sir, are headed straight for the Jeremy Kyle holding pen.

Too Much, Too Young. Please put something on it...

lol

I do have condoms in my jacket pocket if thats what you meant

Havnt slept in 31 hours

Drunk my pint of Strongbow too fast and havnt eaten anything today

Spent 7 hours with that girl :) Helped look after her neighbours 4 month old baby and then she said to me 'go on, practie being a dad' so I think she wants me :)

But does she want you and the baby?

Havnt slept in 31 hours

Drunk my pint of Strongbow too fast and havnt eaten anything today

Spent 7 hours with that girl :) Helped look after her neighbours 4 month old baby and then she said to me 'go on, practie being a dad' so I think she wants me :)

You are fucking weird.

Had a free gaff yesterday.

Had a few mates round to watch the football and had a BBQ afterwards. Headed into town for what turned out to be a class night in Walkabout and Fan Club.

So Lamby is banging that paper bag job? :unsure:

Anyways had a decent day yesterday, watched the Final round mates house for her birthday and had a BBQ. Watched BGT with everyone so there were a few debates flying about on who should win and what not. Beer's were flowing and the weather made it even better.

Today been abit of a chill out day. Woak up late but just in time for Andy Murray and my Sunday dinner, then spent the day out in the sun and getting a nice tan. Yes then.

Then found out the bad news that Messi from this site got rushed into the hospital by getting his arm trapped in the door and his arm was deeply cut and you could see his bone. Poor lad. :(

Anyways had a decent day yesterday, watched the Final round mates house for her birthday and had a BBQ. Watched BGT with everyone so there were a few debates flying about on who should win and what not. Beer's were flowing and the weather made it even better.

Today been abit of a chill out day. Woak up late but just in time for Andy Murray and my Sunday dinner, then spent the day out in the sun and getting a nice tan. Yes then.

Then found out the bad news that Messi from this site got rushed into the hospital by getting his arm trapped in the door and his arm was deeply cut and you could see his bone. Poor lad. :(

Ouch, that sounds painful. >_< Hope he's ok. :)

Jeez, hope he's ok.

decent weekend, went to a party off narborough road last nite. these lads have a party every month and fook knows why lol last month his house was left trashed and robbed whilst last night everyone got cleared out by police at about 1am. thanful they keep having them though, must be near on 100 people in and around this terrace house, so its a laugh socially. had work 9-3 today and then finished the day with family BBQ in this beaut weather we are having. :thumbup:

Hope he makes a speedy recovery. :)

Horrendous. It started yesterday, but today :eek: I have a rash covering my arms and legs I have a no idea where it has arose from I have never had hayfever, eczema, or anything that remotely relates to irrational outbreaks of rashes <_<

To top it off had a pretty hard maths exam today, in which I was wrapped like an eskimo to prevent exposure of my horrific condition to the outside world and the people I had once called friends! :cry:

Finally, it was 26 degrees today :frusty:

Worked quite hard today, for a change.

Big 2 weeks now, not going to plan much just going to get these final 2 weeks of college over with and then get pissed every day for the rest of the summer.

May not be seeing much of me for a while, sad, I know.

Horrendous. It started yesterday, but today :eek: I have a rash covering my arms and legs I have a no idea where it has arose from I have never had hayfever, eczema, or anything that remotely relates to irrational outbreaks of rashes <_<

To top it off had a pretty hard maths exam today, in which I was wrapped like an eskimo to prevent exposure of my horrific condition to the outside world and the people I had once called friends! :cry:

Finally, it was 26 degrees today :frusty:

This is How Was Your Day, not what grinds my gears :P

Mixed emotions - one of my best mates delivered some shit news, yet another had some great news. Hoping my mate with the shitty day gets everything sorted, she doesn't deserve the kind of day she's had. :(