Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Don't worry about it. Obviously wasn't meant to be. I honestly believe that failing the first time can be a very good thing... it gives you more time to perfect your skills and gain confidence - and by the second test chances are you are actually ready - and safe - to be let loose on the roads by yourself.

All the best drivers pass second time out! ;):thumbup:

Cheers, yeah I should learn from it, I hope!

It wasnt my instructors car either, I learn in a 1.3 Diesel.. The car I drove today was a 1.7 and I didnt have a clue where anything was..

Plus, on my hill start i looked behind and the window had steamed up. I couldnt see a car coming and it drove past as I pulled out, the instructor then decided to turn the window heater thingymebob on. AFTERWARDS.

:unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
Bump

Thats my first ever use of that internet trait. :unsure:

Shite... I'm so tired, and bored and very mardy. :angry:

I'll take it out on the kids for a while. That'll make me feel better. :D

Aside from the fact that I have been scanning the internet every 30 seconds for City to make a decent signing, today is brilliant -2 sets of great news in the post.

Hearing that other people are having a crap day just made it even better too. Thanks :thumbup:

fooking awful. Walked in the loos at school this morning and discovered one of the 6th form girls had slit her wrists - in spectacular style. Blood pumping everywhere. Her slumped unconscious in a pool of blood.

Spent most of the morning in the hospital with her. She's gonna be ok... assuming you can be (mentally, I mean) after doing something like that. :(

fooking awful. Walked in the loos at school this morning and discovered one of the 6th form girls had slit her wrists - in spectacular style. Blood pumping everywhere. Her slumped unconscious in a pool of blood.

Spent most of the morning in the hospital with her. She's gonna be ok... assuming you can be (mentally, I mean) after doing something like that. :(

:|

That must have been horrible for you, let alone her.

My day started well then went gradually shitter, capped off by me now sitting here with a bottle of Carlsberg Export LOOKING FORWARD to a FOOTBALL match tomorrow. What an idiot.

My day started well then went gradually shitter, capped off by me now sitting here with a bottle of Carlsberg Export LOOKING FORWARD to a FOOTBALL match tomorrow. What an idiot.

Could be worse, could be carlsberg edge.

Crikey.

Not bad, after signing Oakley, and playing for a few hours on Gears of War and Halo 3 on the 360 :cool:

Thats awful i hope she gets better. :(

F**king hell. That's some heavy shit. I hope YOU'RE ok. Not nice.

My day was average. Hungover for half of it, ate a big steak, did a bit of work, posted shit on here, about to crack open the single malt, bed early - to the game tomorrow.

I'm with Ched. Spending my evening looking forward to a football match.

F**king hell. That's some heavy shit. I hope YOU'RE ok. Not nice.

My day was average. Hungover for half of it, ate a big steak, did a bit of work, posted shit on here, about to crack open the single malt, bed early - to the game tomorrow.

I'm with Ched. Spending my evening looking forward to a football match.

What? Why was I not informed of this gathering? :angry:

Read a story this morning about a young mum of twins who got so depressed she slashed her wrists and was staggered to learn of just how many young people got so down as to do things like that.

It seems difficult to imagine that anything could be so troubling that you couldn't sort it or at least put it into some sort of proportion but that's clearly not always the case for everyone and even if it was that doesn't always such sad things happening.

I just hope something can be done to help the girl - long term as much as short term - and that it doesn't leave too lasting a mark on yourself cos it must have been such a shock and so disturbing.

Awful. Was expecting to play my first golf competition of the year and it hammered down. Everyone called it a day by the ninth because even the best waterproofs weren't going to keep anyone dry, clubs were flying in all directions out of slippery hands, scorecards were sodden and the clubhouse lights looked progressively more welcoming the more the water took over.

Tried to cheer myself up by booking a holiday in Edinburgh. Visited my ageing mum to learn that she's much better than of late and becoming quite positive once more which cheered me no end and might have given the day a happy ending but for reading about the sixth former who slashed her wrists. I keep trying to imagine how her family must be feeling and what a lousy day it must have been for them.

Edited by Thracian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I loved today so much and everyone I met can have my babies. Or I'll have their babies. Or we'll skip the baby thing and use contraception on the understanding that I would like babies in the future and if that proves difficult than I would like to adopt.