Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

A group of 12 young kids chasing a ball round the field is a lot easier to manage than a group of 20 of them. That's what I remember of football at primary school, any way......

:P

I was in goal for my middle school team.

Had a lovely silver jersey as well :cool:

Same but green one season - gold the next.

Also for Sunday teams, I have played in goal, all places in defence, right mid, and striker :).

Jack of all trades - master of none

:whistle:

Well I now feel like total fooking horseshit.

Our under 8's lost 3-1 and then we had to announce the players for the tournament, 2 burst into tears, couple of parents unhappy, not nice deciesions to make.

Hopefully Lamby will understand what you're on about now.

Well I now feel like total fooking horseshit.

Our under 8's lost 3-1 and then we had to announce the players for the tournament, 2 burst into tears, couple of parents unhappy, not nice deciesions to make.

Obviously been watching Britain's Got Talent.

Today is making me realise that that I'm too nice, available and accommodating to some people. I'm always there for them but when I actually need someone they are nowhere to be seen. I am basically learning who my friends are it's a real eye opener I can tell you.

*awaits response from a certain poster claiming I do the same to them*

Today is making me realise that that I'm too nice, available and accommodating to some people. I'm always there for them but when I actually need someone they are nowhere to be seen. I am basically learning who my friends are it's a real eye opener I can tell you.

This isn't the poster you are expecting :P

But I totally know how you feel. I offer help to way too many people when they have problems piling up on them.

Even over the past couple of years at school I have begun to realise who is there for me and who isn't, and who I know I can rely on and trust.

Is that Katy?

That happens to me a lot too! Ive sussed who my real friends are now after some bad times, pity you have to go through them to learn though! :unsure:

My days been ok - going out for dinner tonight which is a rare treat!

Is that Katy?

That happens to me a lot too! Ive sussed who my real friends are now after some bad times, pity you have to go through them to learn though! :unsure:

My days been ok - going out for dinner tonight which is a rare treat!

lol yeah it is. Without Pinocchio you'd never have known!

I've come to the conclusion that this thread should be re-named "The depressed and attention seeking thread"

How?

Okay there may be more 'shit' days than 'good' days, but that just relating to the thread title :|.

Virtually all topics in FT are attention seeking. Especially in General Chat anyway.

How?

Okay there may be more 'shit' days than 'good' days, but that just relating to the thread title :|.

Virtually all topics in FT are attention seeking. Especially in General Chat anyway.

I just read the last couple of pages and didnt find anything that led me to believe anyone was depressed or attention seeking.... You not having a good day Bert? lol