Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I just read the last couple of pages and didnt find anything that led me to believe anyone was depressed or attention seeking.... You not having a good day Bert? lol

Me neither. I'm pissed off not depressed or trying to attention seek. Sometimes FT can be a great source of help and support, sometimes posting moany stuff can make you feel better.

I just read the last couple of pages and didnt find anything that led me to believe anyone was depressed or attention seeking.... You not having a good day Bert? lol

I'm bored.

So I read a lot of this thread. God help people if some real shit hit the fan.

You only live once people. Life's too short to wallow in self pity and worry over silly little shit. If people don't give a shit about you, they're not even worth wasting your time to think about them. They love seeing all the problems they cause.

Me neither. I'm pissed off not depressed or trying to attention seek. Sometimes FT can be a great source of help and support, sometimes posting moany stuff can make you feel better.
I'm bored.

So I read a lot of this thread. God help people if some real shit hit the fan.

You only live once people. Life's too short to wallow in self pity and worry over silly little shit. If people don't give a shit about you, they're not even worth wasting your time to think about them. They love seeing all the problems they cause.

Agree with both.... its good to sound off and having experience more than my fair share of real shit I totally believe life is too short! :thumbup:

Life is too short yes, but you're allowed to get pissed off with people and things. When the shit really does hit the fan in my life I never advertise it on here, here is for moaning about lifes little niggles and annoyances.

Today is making me realise that that I'm too nice, available and accommodating to some people. I'm always there for them but when I actually need someone they are nowhere to be seen. I am basically learning who my friends are it's a real eye opener I can tell you.

*awaits response from a certain poster claiming I do the same to them*

:dunno:

Today has been good so far. I finally got to go to Thursday Tennis Club for the first time in ages, and hit two straight aces, one from the deuce court which hit the centre line and moved away from my right handed opponent; even more amazing as I'm left handed! I'm guessing it was a mis-hit!! lol

Also won a couple of good points at the net, including some reactive volleying, the winner come from a flying leap!

I think you had to be there. :whistle:

:dunno:

Today has been good so far. I finally got to go to Thursday Tennis Club for the first time in ages, and hit two straight aces, one from the deuce court which hit the centre line and moved away from my right handed opponent; even more amazing as I'm left handed! I'm guessing it was a mis-hit!! lol

Also won a couple of good points at the net, including some reactive volleying, the winner come from a flying leap!

I think you had to be there. :whistle:

Our kids have been on a school trip there today. I bet when they come into work they're gonna be in a mood because this woman beat them at tennis. :unsure::whistle:

Our kids have been on a school trip there today. I bet when they come into work they're gonna be in a mood because this woman beat them at tennis. :unsure::whistle:

:o

Apparently Alesha Dixon and Tim Henman were filming an ad there yesterday, and she made me look like a Wimbledon Champion! lol

Another pupillage application sent. That's six applications made, unfortunately I already have one rejection without interview. I think it's going to me a long long process. :(

Another pupillage application sent. That's six applications made, unfortunately I already have one rejection without interview. I think it's going to me a long long process. :(

You'll get there Lease, have faith love.

You'll get there Lease, have faith love.

Thanks :) Every time I hear or see something like that, I think Bon Jovi, and Micky Adams!! :unsure: