Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yesterday was fucking amazing. Went to o2 Arena - courtesy of my cousin - to see Ciara and Britney. Terrific atmosphere and brilliant entertainment. First time I've been to the o2 in it's arena form and I was pretty impressed.

Even the atmosphere in the concourses is great. Had a few fairground rides there to promote the circus theme.

And the backing dancers and circus acts accompanying Ciara and Britney were equally amazing.

And now I'm knackered :|

Another pupillage application sent. That's six applications made, unfortunately I already have one rejection without interview. I think it's going to me a long long process. :(

Im sure youll get knock backs, as everyone does, but you will get there!! I have every confidence in you! :thumbup:

Good luck Family Courts in this country are crying out for sensible, intelligent people like you.

My day is fecking shit. Spent all morning getting yelled and sworn at and trying to sort out other peoples cock ups.

I dont mind getting a bollocking for something thats my fault but I do object when its someone elses. :angry:

I'm currently in negotiation for a new job. Currently salary negotiation stage. However, I am in employment at the moment but this would be a move back to financial services. I reallly really want the job, but only for the right money.

Today could end very very well and with me rather drunk :thumbup:

Edit:- Anybody here in Financial Services? Wanted to ask a question (since i've been out of the industry for 9 months!)

Edited by Tabou

Im sure youll get knock backs, as everyone does, but you will get there!! I have every confidence in you! :thumbup:

Good luck Family Courts in this country are crying out for sensible, intelligent people like you.

My day is fecking shit. Spent all morning getting yelled and sworn at and trying to sort out other peoples cock ups.

I dont mind getting a bollocking for something thats my fault but I do object when its someone elses. :angry:

Thanks lou. :) Hope your day gets better.

I'm currently in negotiation for a new job. Currently salary negotiation stage. However, I am in employment at the moment but this would be a move back to financial services. I reallly really want the job, but only for the right money.

Edit:- Anybody here in Financial Services? Wanted to ask a question (since i've been out of the industry for 9 months!)

Good luck!

I am, kind of. What do you need to know?

I am, kind of. What do you need to know?

Well, I've pretty much clarified now. I wanted to know how long after leaving my last job in FS could I leave it before my 'Competent Advisor Status' elapses.

Verbally accepted offer subject to seeing a contract :scarf:

Hello more money, short hours, flexitime, and a fancy pants 21st century working environment!

Edited by Tabou

Wonderful few days down in Woolacombe Bay. So much to do like kayaking into and around the endless hidden bays, choice of golf courses, sea fishing, surfing though there wasn't much to call a wave and cycling along the Tarka trail.

Oh yes and an amazing choice of eathouses including one in Ilfracombe where they served such as bison, kangaroo, wildebeeste and one or two more exotic meats together with the relatively common shark steaks.

Two pubs to mention if you're ever down that way - the Chichester Arms at Mortehoe and The Pack of Cards at Combe Martin.

http://www.pubutopia.com/pubs/W/Woolacombe...chester%20Arms/

http://everythingexmoor.org.uk/page.php?id=630

Wrote my car off last night :cry:

Has some good times with that beast.

Now finacially screwed, and feel like shit nothing happening for me.

Its times like this you need to watch a pointless tuesday night away game, with 300 other gems.

It's been brilliant.

Shit weather, but I took the missus out to a quite place and watched the England game, and afterwards proposed to her and she accepted and we both got all emotional. Not exactly the most romantic place or time, but one thing I do know is that my late father would have been proud of me for doing it this way - He did it exactly the same way to my mother some 30 years ago - after an England game lol

It's been brilliant.

Shit weather, but I took the missus out to a quite place and watched the England game, and afterwards proposed to her and she accepted and we both got all emotional. Not exactly the most romantic place or time, but one thing I do know is that my late father would have been proud of me for doing it this way - He did it exactly the same way to my mother some 30 years ago - after an England game lol

Oh how lovely Kareem! Many congratulations to you both.

It's been brilliant.

Congratulations big man!

It's been brilliant.

Congratulations!!