Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not been sleep yet which i regret went for an hours jog with the mum which i also regret absoloutly knackered.

Your Mum can jog for an hour!!!!!???? Shes a bloody legend in my book! Id need an Ambulance! :whistle:

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

This!

So far my attempts at revision have constructed of reading my notes through a few times, getting thoroughly confused by some guy called Lewin who wants to freeze and unfreeze people to change them, getting my hair cut and eating melon! Oh and trying to find another route to Wembley from our hotel tomorrow night because the cocks are on strike on the tube!

Been a nice day. Got up about lunchtime, kicked back and done 30 minutes revision and played PES and on here for the rest of it before headed up my mates to watch the game and had some laughs. Won abit of money at Chase the Ace aswell.

Tomorrow! Last exam and last ever day of Schooling. Mixed emotions.

Played Fifa 09 properly for the first time last night. Can now see what the fuss is all about, I absolutely love it. I do believe I have a slight addiction to it now though.

Couple of good seasons and you might replace Gareth :whistle:

:D

Applied for a job, Over the last week jobs (for the work I want) seem to be coming through now, thing is 100's of people are fighting for 1 job so although its a positive work is starting to slowly come through chances of getting a job is still quite slim.

Thing is it's minimum wage, kind of makes you not want to go back to work and makes you think whats the point, but I suppose it's employment, and it can/will get raised if i'm worth it after a few months which I should. It's all about getting that job though.