Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Thank god!

As an aside, i'm off on me hollibobs for 3 weeks as of Monday morning.

Peace y'all.

Have a good one Wee Dave! I must admit I thought of you whilst away - no, not like that..... :unsure:

Hong Kong's Maccy D's are not only 24hr, but you can ring up and have your order delivered!! McNuggets on demand!! :P

Amazing - Passed my driving test! :D

Had my city shirt on and the examiner was a Derby fan. At the end he told me he couldn't pass me and I genuinely thought I'd failed. He then told me it was because of the shirt I was wearing and that I had passed really. Bastard!

Had my city shirt on and the examiner was a Derby fan. At the end he told me he couldn't pass me and I genuinely thought I'd failed. He then told me it was because of the shirt I was wearing and that I had passed really. Bastard!

:D nice one.

:scarf:

:thumbup:

Nice one, great feeling.

Went to gym.

Won some money on Royal Ascot, not alot but in profit.

Found a few jobs to apply to, but no doubt won't get them, 1 because they ain't what i'm trained in and 2 because there is 1 job and 100's of applicant.

(Kitchen Design/Sales, and CNC Operator, and I was looking at Joinery Management but I reckon i'd be well out of my depth in that so gonna leave that one)

Stole music online, ate bad food and broke the speed limit twice.

I'm out there.

Total badass.

lazy fookin youths of today :angry:

in my day we had to get off our arses and go into town an steal records from a shop , now you fookers just sit at 'ome doin' it

Mugged an old lady and got 20p. Did a little shoplifting in Tescos for supper tonight. Got pissed, smoked some weed, vandalised a few cars, and kicked the shit out of my missus. Bloody boring day again.

bloody policemen :angry:

:D

Edited by Zingari

Spent a ton in town on some new clothes and shit for holiday.

Decent enough day.

I bet that stunk. Don't really see the point of buying shit, when you can crap it out for free. :unsure: