Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Watched my youngest win his first ever match, in his club's Summer League. He was chuffed to bits and is loving the game, demanding a workout most every day. He's even offered to buy me a "Fat Bastard" teashirt which I didn't think was very nice. :whistle:

Tomorrow will be good hopefully. Finish school forever, finally ditching Christopher Marlowe and ****ing Doctor Faustus in the process.

The night will be very messy. And for the first time ever I don't have to get up for work after a night out.... :beer::cool::D

It was bloody sweating all day - thanks to a Fiat air cond that doesn't work that well. Waiting too long in car queues in bare heat has its disadvantages - felt like a roasted chicken.

And seeing everyone else enjoying a day out in the sun whilst I'm slowly making my way through evening traffic ain't too rewarding, either.

Finished school forever today, very good feeling. Just got to sit and wait to find out if I've got into uni now, really have no idea how that last exam went today though. Not too confident.

Tonight isn't going to be the drunken messy night I hoped it would be after my bellend mate revealed that he'd lost the i.d. that we both used in town. Ah well, **** it, roll on four weeks time....

Today was good but now I'm getting ready to go to Coventry tomorrow...now where did I put that stab vest?

Went out with this girl when I was younger. She said "Kiss me where it smells" so I drove to Highfield Road.

Isle of Wight to Coventry? Bit of a culture shock! Can't wait to get home already.