Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

What a night.

You know you've had a good night out when you hear Next Episode, Forgot About Dre, Juicy, Still Dre, Chumbawumba and Mysterious Girl within half hour.

You went Lollipop night then, been getting notifications all week bout that!

Had an extremely chaotic few days, moving out into the rented house which is a huge squeeze, 2 nights on the sofa between big work shifts and now round at the Grans for the weekend, big under 8's tournament tomorrow and no matter how much I don't want to go town tomorrow night I probably will.

You went Lollipop night then, been getting notifications all week bout that!

Had an extremely chaotic few days, moving out into the rented house which is a huge squeeze, 2 nights on the sofa between big work shifts and now round at the Grans for the weekend, big under 8's tournament tomorrow and no matter how much I don't want to go town tomorrow night I probably will.

Yup, although I didn't really notice much different. Few ****** walking around in flowery shorts and some girls in bikinis.

Ended with Lollipop obviously which went down a treat.

Woken at 6 to the sound of the world exploding - daughter's hair was, apparently, not good enough for Tudor Day at school.

Phoned at 1 - daughter requires collecting due to someone covering her in puke.

All in all, she's experienced in a day what 2009 has been like for me.

Woken at 6 to the sound of the world exploding - daughter's hair was, apparently, not good enough for Tudor Day at school.

Phoned at 1 - daughter requires collecting due to someone covering her in puke.

All in all, she's experienced in a day what 2009 has been like for me.

What kind of school does your daughter go to?!

Bit rubs really. Fed up of being tired all the time, it's annoying.

Well if you would swan off to London and the like all the time, you will feel tired.

Not a bad day or week really - I am officially a licensed insurance underwriter hurrah. Oh it's fun.

You twat. Who gets married on the day of the first test?

Had it in my stupid head that they would be morning kick offs , now i got to hope for updates <_<