Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yesterday was a blurry mess of pure beauty although has anyone ever got through an amazing day only for the last half hour of the night to be a collection of embarrasing hors d'oeuvres? :giggle:

Today i feel awful :sick: & still somewhat drunk!

Im also slightly obsessing about the last cringeworthy few moments :doh: of an otherwise splendid day. :D

Yesterday was a blurry mess of pure beauty although has anyone ever got through an amazing day only for the last half hour of the night to be a collection of embarrasing hors d'oeuvres? :giggle:

Today i feel awful :sick: & still somewhat drunk!

Im also slightly obsessing about the last cringeworthy few moments :doh: of an otherwise splendid day. :D

You didn't try to shag someone and fail miserably did you? I can't speak for anybody else, but this is usually how I usually manage to embarrass myself on good days which include the consumption of alcohol.

• 1 month later...

a. Went to bed at 0045 (after spur-of-the-moment visitors left having prevented me from listening to City v Watford live).

b. Luckily I recorded the online commentary with Roxio Easy Media Creator so after they'd left I copied the commentary to disc and went to bed to listen to the match through earphones on my laptop.

c. Started listening at about 0100 this morning at which point Mrs. Isle of Wight Fox asked would I rather listen to City or snuggle-up. Can't believe I chose Barber over my lovely wife but you know how it is...

d. Watford player sent off about 0140 this morning - f**king brilliant.

e. Watford take the lead at 0143 - tossers!

f. Over half-time fell asleep with laptop lying on top of me.

g. 0455 woke up with laptop still in place so I listened to the second half - wish I hadn't bothered - and got back to sleep just after 0550.

h. Up for work at 0730 feeling totally pants.

i. Crap day, falling asleep and posting on Foxestalk.

j. Now sat a PC still working to make up for all the time lost doing i.

Could've been worse - I didn't have to watch a re-run of the season so far so I'm chalking this up to a successful day :thumbup:

Got injured in football again! overflowed the bath!, waited around for two hours waiting for a girl who never turned up! and now realised iv got shit loadsa CW to do!!! ARGHHHH!!! haha. nah but its been an ok day compared to some latly haha

Got injured in football again! overflowed the bath!, waited around for two hours waiting for a girl who never turned up! and now realised iv got shit loadsa CW to do!!! ARGHHHH!!! haha. nah but its been an ok day compared to some latly haha

What is it with you and females? lol

Drove to Milton Keynes. A bit of fog on the way home but that didn't stop me from driving like a maniac.

And while we on the subject, what's with MK and their 19359842 roundabouts? Or is it just me starting another myth?

Edited by Karim Benzema