Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Woohoo! Just bagged myself a job, only temporary but sounds like it could turn permanent!

Tell you what I was offered the possibility of work in the pipeline yesterday aswell, so i've been out of work for months then 2 offers come along in 2 days, typical! lol

Shame its only temporary, but hopefully it might turn permanent! :fc:

Edited by Matt

Woohoo! Just bagged myself a job, only temporary but sounds like it could turn permanent!

Tell you what I was offered the possibility of work in the pipeline yesterday aswell, so i've been out of work for months then 2 offers come along in 2 days, typical! lol

Congratulations :D

This is bloody crazy, I've now got the offer of more work now...Out of work for 3 months roughly, and now i've had 3 jobs offers in the space of 24 hours :crylaugh:

I've had to turn work down (Well told them, to bear me in mind for a couple of weeks time) >_<

Crazy.

I just hope they are decent offers, tbh all 3 of them are 'temporary' vacancies but i'm hoping they turn good and I won't be out of work in a few months again :unsure:

Edited by Matt

Got rejected for 2 jobs today.

Joke.

This is bloody crazy, I've now got the offer of more work now...Out of work for 3 months roughly, and now i've had 3 jobs offers in the space of 24 hours :crylaugh:

I've had to turn work down (Well told them, to bear me in mind for a couple of weeks time) >_<

Crazy.

I just hope they are decent offers, tbh all 3 of them are 'temporary' vacancies but i'm hoping they turn good and I won't be out of work in a few months again :unsure:

Problem solved.

Spent an hour in the gym and 45 min in the swimming pool. Saw a Timmy Cahill look-a-like in the pool and I had the urge to rape him in the showers afterwards.

Good day all around though.

not bad at all. Me and my mate said wed help in a geography trip at our college.

this resulted in us being dropped off with some lads in glenfield, walking to town in the sun and then shopping, pretty good and alot better than working at college ourselves on a sunny day

then went to see transformers 2 tonight, megan fox, oh my

Not bad, mate's uncle has agreed to let us stay at his place in Newcastle for a weekend while he's away at the end of the month / early next month, that might be interesting.

Cover the whole house in bed sheets or similar as there always mangages to get beer spilled every where.

Sat outside, watched Spain lose, drank a lot of Stella, applied for Mock The Week tickets and now can't sleep. Productive.

Looking forward to Ostrich and Kangaroo burgers tomorrow.

If you swapped the ostrich with an emu you would be eating the Australian coat of arms <_<

Spent an hour in the gym and 45 min in the swimming pool. Saw a Timmy Cahill look-a-like in the pool and I had the urge to rape him in the showers afterwards.

Good day all around though.

I got a picture of the sign for the Tim Cahill Expressway tunnel, especially for you. It warns about what you can and cannot take in there. If written properly, you might be able to get an innuendo ladened joke from that.

Last two days - quality.

As said before, the leavers Ball lived up to all it's expectations. Got about 5 free shot glasses. Used them to great effect :P.

Then barbecue yesterday at mates house. Perfect weather for it.

All in all, wouldn't go back and change a thing :thumbup: