Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I've got all my classes reports to write by tomorrow. Not getting them done isn't an option - therefore, I'm fooked. >_<

I'm sensing an all-nighter is gonna be called for. Anyone got brilliant tips for keeping awake? (I'm fully stocked with Red Bull, Pro Plus and Coffee.)

I nearly had Kangaroo Steak when I was in Sydney, but couldn't do it. I'm certainly nothing like a Vegetarian, I probably eat too much meat and wouldn't think twice about a Cow when eating Beef or anything but I couldn't get my head round eating Kangaroo. That was a few years ago, I would like to try it now though.

I've got all my classes reports to write by tomorrow. Not getting them done isn't an option - therefore, I'm fooked. >_<

I'm sensing an all-nighter is gonna be called for. Anyone got brilliant tips for keeping awake? (I'm fully stocked with Red Bull, Pro Plus and Coffee.)

:huh: Teachers actualy think about what they write in reports?I used to get 'a satisfactory year' in all of mine.

:huh: Teachers actualy think about what they write in reports?I used to get 'a satisfactory year' in all of mine.

Hmm, me too. Along with 'needs to concentrate and focus on her work'. (Nothing changes!) :whistle:

Unfortunately nowadays it seems the 'expectation' that all school reports have to be the length of War and Peace which, considering the school catchment area and number of illiterate parents, is utterly pointless. They'll later come to parents evening, simply ask "Is Mercedez-Chanel / Chayse being a little shit in school?" then bugger off without asking anything more pertinent. >_<:whistle: I despair. :/

Spent most of my weekend at work doing the work of someone superior in a completely separate division. Work which I have no knowledge of, have never completed before, and am usually in no way responsible for directly.

I co-ordinate their work with the providers who... provide... but I've never had to make an order and place it before.

Worse, I had to change their monthly schedule because it was totally, completely and utterly wrong in every sense. It was shocking to think that it was revised six days ago, and still did not match up to the schedule which has been in the system now for about four or five months! :laugh:

Got my results for my first year at uni and am pretty damn pleased with a 2:1, considering how useless I was at the poetry module (convinced that was going to let me down)

Really pleased with those results, considering I am as thick as two short planks.

Edited by Bilo

Got my results for my first year at uni and am pretty damn pleased with a 2:1, considering how useless I was at the poetry module (convinced that was going to let me down)

Really pleased with those results, considering I am as thick as two short planks.

Ha! I'm actually gutted with a 2:1 - that's a waste of four years. <_<