Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Brilliant day yesterday. Saw my girlfriend graduate after getting a distinction in her Masters and also an award for being the Best Criminology Postgraduate following her dissertation on stop and search. Very proud.

Then spent all day drinking and eating with her and her Mum.

Edited by James.

Brilliant day yesterday. Saw my girlfriend graduate after getting a distinction in her Masters and also an award for being the Best Criminology Postgraduate following her dissertation on stop and search. Very proud.

Well done to your girlfriend. I enjoyed my Crim module, and stop and search is a great area for discussion!

Wow that's some going. Congratulations to your girlfriend :thumbup:

Yesterday was class, started off in Wetherspoons at half 10 for drinks, caught the train down to London then went in Leicester Square for a few in various places including the Spoons we went in at Palace Away. Then the gig which was obviously quality. Just got home after a stroll round town, bumped into MTWG as well!

Fifa Tourney tomorrow followed by the small matter of holiday Sunday.

Mixed - another pupillage rejection letter (I'm not even going to get an interview), a dislocated finger and bruised knuckles from playing badminton (and losing), but I have confirmed and arranged another mini-pupillage, and won tickets for tomorrow night, which should be great.

how coukld i forget bumping into ched in town>!>!>!>??

also imust admit, that today, i trimmed any hair form in between my wyebrows just to endure that a mono is not on the cards. there isnt much there but better to be dafe than sorry.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

how coukld i forget bumping into ched in town>!>!>!>??

also imust admit, that today, i trimmed any hair form in between my wyebrows just to endure that a mono is not on the cards. there isnt much there but better to be dafe than sorry.

The mone lol

I pity your head when u wake up

The chick I like invited me to a pub miles from wheree I live but not far from wherte the victory fulham game was.....pub was qulity mate got a free drink for taking his gary pert off as his cousin rocked up god knos why he chose thaty pub.......quality night scored free drinks maracas and was on the d floor which isn't my stlye even dancing with her hot bf$ now got a min 2hr trip home

Mixed... my Girl is feeling a little better but Im stuck in the house looking after her but got my new laptop which is brill and havent been off it all day!

Bet your daughter feels loved :P.

And I bet you're not letting her go near the laptop :P