Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Gutted. WTF goes on it girls minds? A girl i've fancied for ages says come out and gives me her number then goes off and leaves me with her friends who I don't even really know! FFS!

Take the hint ;)

Im sorry, forgive me? (:

Edited by aussiecityfan

I know... ugly girls look ugly.

I usually think Liquid is pretty decent where girls are concerned.

Last night whilst walking through the dancefloor, girls who I would probably normally dance with on a night out didn't even get a second look.

& drunk people are so fucking annoying.

Last night whilst walking through the dancefloor, girls who I would probably normally dance with on a night out didn't even get a second look.

It really is shocking.

Ill make my big comeback next week anyway, and all will be well.

Just woke up, must've been quite tired. Plan on doing nothing all day then heading up town top ranking tomorrow for a browse, not that exciting considering everyone on Facebook has statuses about going on holiday. :/

*Tilley - Life is better for that kind of thing. Or Friday nights anywhere in general.

Not so hot.

Delayed three hours at Heathrow (aircraft went mechanical).

Missed my connection in Newark.

Reprotected onto a (much) later flight (giving me a lovely six hour connect in Newark).

That flight is also now delayed due to the inevitable traffic flow restrictions in the New York area.

I was supposed to be home from England for around 5pm. I'll be getting in well beyond 11pm. I work tomorrow at 5am. Ace.

:S

wen white horse in birstall it qwas quiz night managed to make strongbow last ofr hours, it snot a nice drink but i can make it last ages and its cheaper, my wallet likes it but my mouth doesnt. Pased on the sambucas and all that stuff, my mate felt the effects of that after, not nice.

Did you fulfill your vulnerable people indoctrination quotas?

I helped tell several young people about the beliefs of our religion, thus helping them to make a more informed decision on whether or not they believe. These are young people who aren't particularly 'vulnerable' in any way, lead normal lives and who came every week for twelve weeks because they believed there was some truth in what we were saying.

Maybe they're not all the same but I went to the first session of one once and the manipulative tactics of the geezer in charge would have given Jim Jones a lob on.

My opinion is that manipulative tactics, persuasion etc is all irrelevant really. People have come to find out about God and the religion. If they then decide to never consider it again, 'tis their choice. Such tactics only put people off, as seems to be the case in your situation.

you're an icon of mine roof

word of advice don't meet at a pub at 3pm before a football game then realise when you leave a pub at 3am with $20 between 2 of you blind drunk and 80kms from home.....not fun. But the 12 hours before were quality

My opinion is that manipulative tactics, persuasion etc is all irrelevant really. People have come to find out about God and the religion. If they then decide to never consider it again, 'tis their choice. Such tactics only put people off, as seems to be the case in your situation.

A few lapped it up, he clearly knew which ones were going to take the bait. It didn't really put me off per se, I only went because my old flatmate was bang on Jesus so she was bugging me for ages to try it and she said there would be a free meal. I wouldn't ever have gone to the second one unless it had turned out to be full of rum and techno.

Agreed.

Saturday was bloody brilliant I have to say. Sunday was frustrating though.

Hmmmmm that girl started texting me yesterday saying sorry, e.t.c, dunno what she is playing at.

Been making hardwood doors all day - proper joinery, something i've not done any of since leaving college. :thumbup:

And I had a call about a job interview today :thumbup: so am having to leave me current temporary job for a few hours in the morning!

(I must add MANY people have applied for this job, and someone I know has already had 2 interviews there so not sure i'll get the job but we'll try our hardest to impress and see how it goes :fc:)

Edited by Matt