Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Advice number 2 from satdy nite......don't share a lollipop with a dozen other people I know have a cold and god knows what I picked up lol

I have had a bit of a sore throat since Saturday morning.

Also wondering how that happened... :P

Was that me mentioning I was at Ye Olde Trip? I apologise :(

Mind was not bad, as I went to Ye Olde Trip in Notts for a nice couple of pints.

No, I was feeling like that beforehand. You just added envy to the list, but I decided not to mention that one!!

Painful, been on a compulsory work course today for a new system, went straight to QE hossie and have Urinary Tract infection which is so painful im going to bed now......... :cry:

Having suffered myself with this at the start of the year, you have my full sympathy. Apparently mine was in the kidney, or something.

Had a great two half days out in Munich, shooting parts of a webTV segment with one of Germany's prettiest faces available at the moment.

Slept in a really nice hotel for one night in the Bavarian capital.

Also got to drive in a BMW 7 series and a new Rolls Royce Phantom.

And all that paid for by an agency. Felt a little like holidays.

Life can be good.

Sometimes.

Hmmm. Still broken wrist, so shit sleep. Also feel like I have tonsilitus coming back. Though I have passed my first year at uni, so swings and roundabouts, eh?!! :D

Niceeeee one. Spoke to Guy at the weekend who was surprised that he had passed!!!!

Last day off work due to Swine Flu quarantine lol

Lazy day chillin again.... got a huge swollen gland in my neck that hurts a lot. Hope Im not going to come down with something. Intending to go to Hinckley tonight so my season starts today! :D

Niceeeee one. Spoke to Guy at the weekend who was surprised that he had passed!!!!

:thumbup: Muchos drinkies are in order for me for the rest of today! (I'll wait 'til at least mid-day, though!).

Great news about Guy as well, when's he moving up to Leeds?

Just been to the Post Office in the pouring rain on my bike which was not very nice but refreshing :D

Finished college all together for this year after getting a phone call to say I have successfully passed my Maths test which was spot on. Done all my IT work and gained 72 points so I am moving to the BTEC National course next year and then this time next year I would of hopefully passed that and then be working at an airport.

Other than that, today a bit boring as usuall but I have put the lottory on for the first time ever! :cool:

:thumbup: Muchos drinkies are in order for me for the rest of today! (I'll wait 'til at least mid-day, though!).

Great news about Guy as well, when's he moving up to Leeds?

I thin August 1st. He has a proper shag pad by all accounts, going up to see it on Saturday!

Hmmm. Still broken wrist, so shit sleep. Also feel like I have tonsilitus coming back. Though I have passed my first year at uni, so swings and roundabouts, eh?!! :D

Well done, I knew you could do it :)

I graduated today; I also found out I was among the top 5%, which although good, is also crap, as my classification is the same as 50% of the years graduates. :(