Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

'Played 'Meh :D

:kissing:^_^

Today not so great, slept like shit and woke up to the mother being sick. Kinda put a dampner on the entire day, really. The only comfort was watching the quality England performance in the Ashes today whilst trying to clean the house with one arm.

Bloody hell >_<

Just been told my temporary contract has ended, oh well, I knew it was coming soon, thought I had another week or 2, but knew it was close. Got an interview for a perminant job round the corner, I know there are a few jobs going there as it is a new company opening in August but think they have actually employed a few people already and the job has been applied for by many people.

Bloody hell >_<

Just been told my temporary contract has ended, oh well, I knew it was coming soon, thought I had another week or 2, but knew it was close. Got an interview for a perminant job round the corner, I know there are a few jobs going there as it is a new company opening in August but think they have actually employed a few people already and the job has been applied for by many people.

Best of luck mate, hope you get it.

Best of luck mate, hope you get it.

Cheers.

Just been over to my old place as well, as I know they took Poles on and know at the moment they are busy, so went over to see if they could give me anything temporary, my old boss wasn't in and isn't for the next week, so spoke to the foreman and he said he'd email the boss and see if he can sort something out, TBH i'm not keen on the idea of going back there, they treat you like rubbish, they shit on you, and pay rubbish - However a job is a job and a shit wage is better than none.

Edited by Matt

lol why so?

I dunno, just felt really ill all of a sudden, so went sleep and I'm fine now. Strange.

My Grandad died last night. I don't think I've ever woken up feeling so sad.

R.I.P. Ray Clarke, one of life's good guys and a true City fan.

Sorry to hear that AFIE. :(

My Grandad died last night. I don't think I've ever woken up feeling so sad.

R.I.P. Ray Clarke, one of life's good guys and a true City fan.

:( Sorry to read this, I am sure he will be missed very much.