Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Drove to Milton Keynes. A bit of fog on the way home but that didn't stop me from driving like a maniac.

And while we on the subject, what's with MK and their 19359842 roundabouts? Or is it just me starting another myth?

It's the first of the new 'eco-towns' The roundabouts are there instead of the traffic lights to keep congestion down to a minimum. Are there loads of trees on the pavement? It's all about this global warming malarky so the government think 1 small town will save the planet :rolleyes:

My day was a pretty good day went to get my Covscum tickets with a few mates so that was a good laugh and have had cricket tonight so not a bad day at all really ;)

The wife failed to find any other volume than 'shout' from a quarter to six onwards. Child #2 could only find a pitch midway between scream and whine while Child #1 was interested in investigating the boundaries between naughty and downright annoying.

Then the dog wandered in from the garden covered in cat shit - it's like the bastard got jumped by a whole gang of them involving it in a feline re-enactment of an H-Block dirty protest. The dog then rubbed itself along the wall in the hall, a veritable monochrome, quadruped Kandinsky.

The wife failed to find any other volume than 'shout' from a quarter to six onwards. Child #2 could only find a pitch midway between scream and whine while Child #1 was interested in investigating the boundaries between naughty and downright annoying.

Then the dog wandered in from the garden covered in cat shit - it's like the bastard got jumped by a whole gang of them involving it in a feline re-enactment of an H-Block dirty protest. The dog then rubbed itself along the wall in the hall, a veritable monochrome, quadruped Kandinsky.

:laugh:

Got tickets to go and watch Mark Selby in an hour but can't be arsed to walk the 10 minutes it takes to get to the venue :mellow:

Off to Brum tomorrow and plan on spending my day in the pubs of Broad Street watching the footy and getting smashed.

What footy?

Valentines Day was good. Took a friend of mine out and we had a great time which was weird as I had no intention of boning her at the end of the night despite the horrendous spend that took place to make it a day for her to remember. I deserved something but refrained from asking as it would spoil the friendship although she did make it very difficult with constant flirting and the fact that her baps were hanging out all over the place.

You cant beat a woman with a fitted dress, especially if she has the curves.

Anyway, Ive had a busy day today but cant be arsed to go out and shall be sitting back to watch some TV.

Happy Days. :D

My days arent good at the moment as a plasterer and a good one my i add i have no work on at the moment so spending alot a time at hhome and its very very boring and depressing if anyone can help please do lol!!

So good, that you have no work on? :P:D

I spent the day babysitting for nephews and nieces, while wife and relations visited hospital...which meant I sat here and played FM08 for most of the day while they all killed each other in the lounge.

*Mental note to self - refuse to look after tiny babies in future*