Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well I hope it doesn't get too bad :)

My son is asthmatic as I used to be.

As old age creeps on, so mine appears to be returning. You genuinely have my sympathy

Thank you. I am sure that it will pass.

Another day of doing nothing :@ and there is no jobs hanging around although I have an interview at Sainsburys tomorow, so HOPEFULLY my jobless days are over and I can start bringing in some money :fc:

:fc:

Edited by Fox92

Better now Ive got home from Shrewsbury today and left a ward full of Dementia suffering, incontenant old people. 3 hours sleep since Friday night and minus my appendix.

Cant move but Im home from that hell hole so all is good. :)

I've gave up looking for a job, I occasionally have a look on the Jobcentre website thats about it though. It's soul destroying.

Is it worth the aggravation, to find yourself a job when there's nothing worth working for?

I've gave up looking for a job, I occasionally have a look on the Jobcentre website thats about it though. It's soul destroying.

Is it worth the aggravation, to find yourself a job when there's nothing worth working for?

Yeah I need money for uni!

Better now Ive got home from Shrewsbury today and left a ward full of Dementia suffering, incontenant old people. 3 hours sleep since Friday night and minus my appendix.

Cant move but Im home from that hell hole so all is good. :)

I did think about a "get better soon, lou" thread, but after the response to this post, it's probably for the best I didn't!!

Great I suppose.

Last night The Hotel Inspector was on, oh way a program :cool:

Today, laze about untill I have my Sainsburys interview which is after dinner. Bit nervous but it aint my first interview so fairly confident but I heard theres about 10 of the candidates in one room :huh:

Suppose you could invest in some Ciggarettes and Alcohol? :D

I did think about a "get better soon, lou" thread, but after the response to this post, it's probably for the best I didn't!!

No worries m8 - my unpopularity obviously knows no bounds lol

No one cares!! :D

Yeah I need money for uni!

To get in more debt? :dunno::P

Suppose you could invest in some Ciggarettes and Alcohol? :D

:thumbup:

That's the thing i'm enjoying about being out of work - Pint at dinner, Going to the pub in the week and not worrying about getting up in the morning with a hangover then going to work.

Edited by Matt

I hear there's a problem with the payments? I signed on last Monday and still haven't received anything and I know other people who have been claiming since the start of July but are also yet to receive anything.

I had a rapid reclaim meeting (I was claiming, then got a 4 week temp job, and had reclaim) last Monday and I'd already been paid before the meeting :giggle: Mind you thats what was said on their computer, best check my accounts to see I have actually been paid.

Im gonna sign on the doll/dole!

How do you do it?

You have to phone up this Jobcentre phoneline, you talk to someone give them your details and they then get a meeting booked for you at your local Jobcentre, you have the meeting, then have to go back to speak to an advisor/sign your little book every 2 weeks.

This is the Jobcentre Phoneline - (New Claims Contact Centre) - 0800 055 66 88

Swear they just opened up half the swine flu hotline in Leicestershire?! You dole scum can't be trying very hard if you couldn't even get a job there. The other half is in Bristol and they were giving out jobs like a paedo's sweets, rang me up about 4 times.

Swear they just opened up half the swine flu hotline in Leicestershire?! You dole scum can't be trying very hard if you couldn't even get a job there. The other half is in Bristol and they were giving out jobs like a paedo's sweets, rang me up about 4 times.

Think i'll stick to something i've trained in, besides I've paid tax since the day I left school, I'll have some back please.

Edited by Matt

Think i'll stick to something i've trained in, besides I've paid tax since the day I left school, I'll have some back please.

I seriously doubt anyone there is previously trained in giving advice about flu pandemics. Just a job innit, times are hard. Better than sitting around all day feeling sorry for yourself and being too brass to do everything you want to.

I hear there's a problem with the payments? I signed on last Monday and still haven't received anything and I know other people who have been claiming since the start of July but are also yet to receive anything.

Yeah apparently there is. But I got told at my first appointment the date my claim will go through, so I'll see if it does, but judging by the problems, I'm not getting my hopes up!