Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I seriously doubt anyone there is previously trained in giving advice about flu pandemics. Just a job innit, times are hard. Better than sitting around all day feeling sorry for yourself and being too brass to do everything you want to.

No what I meant is i'll choose to stick with something i've trained in and want to do. TBH times are hard but within reason I can choose to wait till something i've trained in comes up, I live at home, got nothing to really pay out for, Spose i've not got the luxury of going out as much, also I ain't touched my redundancy pay yet so have abit there.

Just is abit soul destroying looking and applying for jobs (In what I want) when they are so sparce, I'm still waiting for an interview (Which tbh I really want the job but its been 2 weeks or so since they said they were interested in interviewing me and saying they will get back to me about a time - I've phoned them inbetween and they just said "ah we're really busy, but your name is next on the list" - Its a new company being set up, So there are a few jobs going there)

Got back from edinburgh, and liverpool last night, those cities make leicester look like a pile of shite!!

:huh: Really?

I don't live in Leicester and mainly just go to the Walkers, but when I have been in the city it's nice, Liverpool (All over the City) looks a pile of shite, God knows how they got European City of Culture or whatever its called, It really is a rough looking place, I'd say Coventry was a nicer city then Liverpool - And Coventry really is a slum.

Oh it's very sexual the way I do it.

Where are your limits?

No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no, there's no limit.

I don't live in Leicester and mainly just go to the Walkers, but when I have been in the city it's nice, Liverpool (All over the City) looks a pile of shite, God knows how they got European City of Culture or whatever its called, It really is a rough looking place, I'd say Coventry was a nicer city then Liverpool - And Coventry really is a slum.

Liverpool's a really nice city. Prefered it there to any time I've been to London. Scousers are the friendliest people alive as well.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Got back from edinburgh, and liverpool last night, those cities make leicester look like a pile of shite!!

Always wanted to go there, wouldn't mind checking out the festival too but generally I hear only good things about that city.

I take it you didnt see much of Liverpool then? The touristy parts are nice granted but the bad bits are far worse than anything we have and theres more of them. Id rather be here thanks

Sorry quoted wrong person lol was agreeing with Matt

Edited by lou

Always wanted to go there, wouldn't mind checking out the festival too but generally I hear only good things about that city.

Only been for a day but loved the Centre. Same goes for any City I guess they have their good and bad parts.

You tempted me to download it Ben, but then the link I found was in like 5 parts, which is too much like hard work for me.

My link was in 5 parts too.

5 parts of magical heavenly goodness that takes me 'Back 2 The 90's'.

Edited by lildave3

Where are your limits?

No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no, there's no limit.

Liverpool's a really nice city. Prefered it there to any time I've been to London. Scousers are the friendliest people alive as well.

I like London as a City but couldn't live or got there often.

I take it you didnt see much of Liverpool then? The touristy parts are nice granted but the bad bits are far worse than anything we have and theres more of them. Id rather be here thanks

Sorry quoted wrong person lol was agreeing with Matt

I worked there but got to the shop I was working on early morning (Which I was told to go an meet someone at a certain time and they didn't shop up) so when the shop opened they said I wouldn't be able to work till they closed so had a whole day just walking round the city/driving round the city, I was very poor to say the least, maybe/I probably missed out alot but on a whole its nasty.

I would offer to put it on some discs for you and give it you tonight, but seeing as you've already started.

It'll be via itrip so quality may be a bit poor. Would be an idea to put it on some discs if you want it, 'cos I've not got any.

I like London as a City but couldn't live or got there often.

I worked there but got to the shop I was working on early morning (Which I was told to go an meet someone at a certain time and they didn't shop up) so when the shop opened they said I wouldn't be able to work till they closed so had a whole day just walking round the city/driving round the city, I was very poor to say the least, maybe/I probably missed out alot but on a whole its nasty.

Yeah I meant to quote Dr Singhs original post. I agree with what you said. Ive seen some shitty parts of Liverpool and they are far worse than here. Some of the people were friendly but some I wouldnt trust as far as I could throw them

It'll be via itrip so quality may be a bit poor. Would be an idea to put it on some discs if you want it, 'cos I've not got any.

Might do.

It'd just be worth it for Ann Lee's 2 Times.

That's a track that really does take me 'Back 2 The 90's' .

The last time I went to Liverpool was the last time we played them in the prem, and boy has it changed, outside the city centre is still abit drab but they have transformed the city centre and the docks, there's loads of museums, it's transformed the nice old buildings and the new build go really well with the surroundings, there's still loads of development going on and it looks really promising. Shopping wise, it's far better, 2 new shopping centres, and for food and drink, the place we went to was heaving for a sunday night, I dunno any bar\restaurant in Leicester on a sunday night that has a piano player, singing sinatra tunes, it was very classy indeed.

Still can't understand the scouse accent though!! Living there might be different, but from what I saw, Leicester seemed very puny and small in comparison!!

Edited by Dr The Singh