Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got back from edinburgh, and liverpool last night, those cities make leicester look like a pile of shite!!

Edinburgh's lovely but I won't be going back until they sort out the tram system they're installing. Walking and driving in the city centre is a total nightmare, especially Princes Street.

Just gonna settle down infront of the TV for most of this week I think, Football on in the day (Tottenham v West Ham - Asia Trophy or whatever it called is just about to start), Glorious Goodwood (All week), Cricket tomorrow! I'll still be bored though...:giggle:

Just gonna settle down infront of the TV for most of this week I think, Football on in the day (Tottenham v West Ham - Asia Trophy or whatever it called is just about to start), Glorious Goodwood (All week), Cricket tomorrow! I'll still be bored though...:giggle:

Bang goes that plan.

Busy, Busy, Busy, this afternoon, Got asked back at the place I was working temporary a few weeks ago to do more temporary work for them, Originally I was starting Monday, but they called me back and asked me to start back tomorrow, which meant I had to get someone to feed the dog in the middle of the day as my mum is holiday, I had to shoot down to college to ask if I could enroll early on the course I want to go on (As enrollment is Monday...I'll be working now :doh:) but they told me I couldn't, and then I had to shoot down to the Jobcentre to sign off...The main annoying this is I now can't enroll on Monday first thing, AND I won't get the funding for the course as I am not claiming now - But I think I have a way round all that :fc:

The other half just got back from buying a carpet for the girls bedroom and Allied Carpets have a massive closing down sale on if anyone is needing flooring of any kind.. get yourselves down there! Got a 150 quid carpet for less than 70 and a 40 quid rug for 20. :D

Bang goes that plan.

Busy, Busy, Busy, this afternoon, Got asked back at the place I was working temporary a few weeks ago to do more temporary work for them, Originally I was starting Monday, but they called me back and asked me to start back tomorrow, which meant I had to get someone to feed the dog in the middle of the day as my mum is holiday, I had to shoot down to college to ask if I could enroll early on the course I want to go on (As enrollment is Monday...I'll be working now :doh: ) but they told me I couldn't, and then I had to shoot down to the Jobcentre to sign off...The main annoying this is I now can't enroll on Monday first thing, AND I won't get the funding for the course as I am not claiming now - But I think I have a way round all that :fc:

You gonna share that info?

Had an average day, did some more DIY and then played Wii with my bro. Had dinner, watched dragons den and now hitting a bit of FM.

Standard day at work. Not that I can do much, so I'll be stuck in a room for the next few weeks, the only bonus that I can rest my knee.

Had a lovely evening, took Chloe and my mother out for Dinner, then went over the road and took part in the quiz, which we so badly won.

Now I'm sat here in my shorts, pondering whether to have a pizza or 10 hotdogs.

Standard day at work. Not that I can do much, so I'll be stuck in a room for the next few weeks, the only bonus that I can rest my knee.

Had a lovely evening, took Chloe and my mother out for Dinner, then went over the road and took part in the quiz, which we so badly won.

Now I'm sat here in my shorts, pondering whether to have a pizza or 10 hotdogs.

Pizza but depends where from - Dominos are doing £10 any pizza any size at most of their franchises!

Pizza but depends where from - Dominos are doing £10 any pizza any size at most of their franchises!

It's a Chicago town microwave pizza. ;)

Is there a rain emoticon :dunno:

There should be.

Have a piss on yourself instead.

Getting up at 7.00 for work is killing me at the minute, so tired throughout the day but I can't fall asleep any earlier than I normally do but thankfully it's my last day of the week tomorrow. Sick of coaching kids football for this week. Was a brilliant day today just got have the kids in the Sports Hall at Judgemeadow because of the awful weather so done the old school King of the Ring and World Cup.

Hopefully the same for tomorrow.

Getting up at 7.00 for work is killing me at the minute, so tired throughout the day but I can't fall asleep any earlier than I normally do but thankfully it's my last day of the week tomorrow. Sick of coaching kids football for this week. Was a brilliant day today just got have the kids in the Sports Hall at Judgemeadow because of the awful weather so done the old school King of the Ring and World Cup.

Hopefully the same for tomorrow.

Your not at school still ? :o