Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Played poker for the majority of the day yesterday then went round a mates to watch Watchmen which incidentally is ****ing awesome. Then just sat around chatting to some mates until about 2am, which is underrated.

Well, yesterday was pretty poor.

Started out going to the dentist which I, like many others, hate. Then we went to Nottingham which is great, I like it there. Get to see a great City and all that but it was raining which wasn't very pleasant.

Did the weekley shop at Morrisons which is not to fun because it is a supermarket and I don't generally go but decided to this time and I had a headache which made it even worse.

Then, came home and that was it.

Still waiting for a replay from Sainsburys following my interview on Tuesday, therefore pretty anxious.

Ridiculously busy week at work. Looking forward to some pints tonight, although I have to be up at stupid o'clock tomorrow to get to Bristol for my cousin's wedding. Jokers.

God my Brother got married in Bristol....... allow HOURS for traffic! Bristol must be worse city in the country barring London for traffic jams! Good luck :)

Edited by lou

God my Brother got married in Bristol....... allow HOURS for traffic! Bristol must be worse city in the country barring London for traffic jams! Good luck :)

I'm getting the train there so I should be ok! Ten past 8 train. Getting a lift back though. I have to get from Bristol to the Emirates Stadium via Twickenham by 2pm. It's going to be fun!

I'm getting the train there so I should be ok! Ten past 8 train. Getting a lift back though. I have to get from Bristol to the Emirates Stadium via Twickenham by 2pm. It's going to be fun!

lol I dont envy you! :)

Hmmmm wanna go out, but had a headache and felt sick bout an hour ago which has gone now but that's never a good start to a night, also 70/30 whether I wanna work tomorrow morning, favoring going in for a few hours.

So tempted, but not gonna...

:unsure: <_<

Ended very nicely. Had a big argument with the missus about something trival so she deicded she wanted an early night. Then 2 hours late "Horny" by T Mousse came on a music chanel and being the black cunt that I am, I started dancing & singing to it in my silly boxers in the kitchen whilst making myself a prawn sandwich, which gave me a boner of course.

That shit woke her up and before I knew it she was standing in the kitchen with me and we were dancing & singing that shit awful song together. How is that for making up after an argument - Pretty cool, no?

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Decent night last night, saw Tilley which seems to be a regular thing at the minute. Spent £12 in all, Fridays are so cheap it's unreal. Going out again tonight with what I've got left from yesterday which is a fair bit.

Found a wet tenner walking home as well, whaked that on the radiator, looks as good as new this morning. Got to bed at 6 and woke up at 9, I feel hungry but eating is doing nothing for me.

Oh yes.

:wub:

Dodgy as anything though. The other day I saw the bloke that runs it just giving another Chinese chap a big roll of £50 notes.

It just adds to the thrill of it though for me, that I could be funding organised crime.

*Lovely sig.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie