Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Didn't go out last night so I could go work earlish, was planning a 6am start...Didn't wake up till 7.30am >_<

Oh well still went into work for 8am - 11am only 3 hours but the boss wanted to lock up at 11, unless I was gonna work this afternoon too and he said he'd come back to lock up but I didn't fancy that so just went at 11.

Watched the racing this afternoon, now i'm bored, and day-dreaming of us being 5-0 up this time next week lol

Edited by Matt

Didn't go out last night so I could go work earlish, was planning a 6am start...Didn't wake up till 8am >_<

Oh well still went into work 8am - 11am only 3 hours but the boss wanted to lock up at 11, unless I was gonna work this afternoon too and he said he'd come back to lock up but I didn't fancy that so just went at 11.

Watched the racing this afternoon, now i'm bored, and day-dreaming of us being 5-0 up this time next week lol

6 days? :huh:

What till the new season? Uh-Huh :yesyes:

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Then Saturday is the day so we'll be down to hours won't we!

Well technically yah. ^_^ I knew what you meant, just wouldn't expect anyone to put it like that on here. ;P

Well technically yah. ^_^ I knew what you meant, just wouldn't expect anyone to put it like that on here. ;P

Well basically if you click the link in my sig it has a countdown timer thing (With the Days/Hours/Minutes/and SECONDS lol), I typed the date and time on there and i've just copied the days left off that.

Absolutely class night from start to finish. Mosh was decent, saw alot of faces from Longslade in there, had a few drinks but nothing too strenuous on the old tadger. Also saw jme and filbertway form here in Lloyds, both absolute icons.

You know it ends well when a taxidriver asks you who out of you and your mates is going to spaff first.

Apple sourz, sweating like a bitch on the dancefloor, RANDY MANDY getting her tit out, Michael Morrison saying we signed a 'goon from Scotland,' Astrit asking in his strange accent where the strip club was, Loveday saying he wanted to put a 5er on 3, bottling it then it coming in.

Great night.

Apple sourz, sweating like a bitch on the dancefloor, RANDY MANDY getting her tit out, Michael Morrison saying we signed a 'goon from Scotland,' Astrit asking in his strange accent where the strip club was, Loveday saying he wanted to put a 5er on 3, bottling it then it coming in.

Great night.

You forgot Sam getting naked. :D