Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Online poker is being gheyyy to me just lately.. Couple of good finished, but getting absolutely burned on the river an awful lot at the minute. :cry:

Sucks when you are in a bad run, but the more you play the more the variance will even itself out.

Sucks when you are in a bad run, but the more you play the more the variance will even itself out.

Yeah I know, that'd be the luck side of things I guess.

Operating on a profit today though, which is always refreshing.

Finished 46th out of 288 just now, not the best finish I've had lately but certainly beats sucking out early on the river. :/

Yeah I know, that'd be the luck side of things I guess.

Operating on a profit today though, which is always refreshing.

Finished 46th out of 288 just now, not the best finish I've had lately but certainly beats sucking out early on the river. :/

Nice one whereabouts do you play?

Nice one whereabouts do you play?

Pokerstars is my online home.. Hadn't played there in an age until the other day (Ched's fault :@ ) but can't seem to get off it at the minute!

Will be sorting a William Hill account out at some stage so I can play against Joe-dot and Ched online.

Pokerstars is my online home.. Hadn't played there in an age until the other day (Ched's fault :@ ) but can't seem to get off it at the minute!

Will be sorting a William Hill account out at some stage so I can play against Joe-dot and Ched online.

Good stuff James. Just getting into it again at the moment, probably up the stakes on the SNGs soon.

Managed to get LD3's love interesrt away from some gifford and then posed for pictuures with umbreallss, completylee soaked through but and superb night out.

lol.

Was this before or after talking about my dad? :P

Edited by lildave3

Sorted Sheffield United tickets & smashed back another McDonalds breakfast this morning, Double Sausage McMuffin, a hash brown and a cuppa, beautiful.

Chill all day before a town session tonight. Terracotta & Liquid in one night, perfect.

I made it to the Emirates with five minutes to spare, haha!

A week ago they had a special offer at the vending machines at work. 20p for a Toffee Crisp. I've since discovered that they've forgotten to change the price back and so anything that gets put in E7 is 20p. Got a 20p Mars Bar today. Lovely stuff.

Hey Good going! Was wondering if you made it lol:thumbup:

I am wondering if it is worth taking a trip to the Springfields Outlet shopping centre, having just seen an ad on the TV. I have become addicted to bargain hunting in recent months.

Just finished work, Not bad, and so nice to work on a Friday without a hangover for once! There are some twats on the road though, Followed someone on the way home and they were towing a caravan, wankers clearly didn't know how to drive, nearly took me out at every roundabouts, caused a massive queue of cars behind me going at 20mph in a 60. Some drivers need their licence's took away.

Counting down the hours to the new season now!!

Chill all day before a town session tonight. Terracotta & Liquid in one night, perfect.

That is perfect. (On a Friday)

Was thinking of a Terracotta earlier when in town but decided against it. Twice in one week is excessive. Had a Zinger Tower from KFC instead, ruddy nice it was.

Chilled....... watched a bit of Cricket, went and bought a few new fish for the Aquarium (exciting life I know!)

House to myself nice and quiet. Curry and a bottle of wine tonight and ready for the big day tomorrow! :D

I am wondering if it is worth taking a trip to the Springfields Outlet shopping centre, having just seen an ad on the TV. I have become addicted to bargain hunting in recent months.

Is that the one in Spalding? If so, I wouldn't bother. A major disappointment.

agreed it really is a shocking excuse of a shopping centre, it doesn't have any shops you would really want to go in and is really not even a shopping centre

agreed it really is a shocking excuse of a shopping centre, it doesn't have any shops you would really want to go in and is really not even a shopping centre

Between you both, you have killed my hopes and dreams.

:angry:

yeah sorry to be the bearer of the bad news but it really is terrible you are far better just going straight up the M1 to Meadowhall or somewhere like that. Springfields is about half a dozen rubbish shops, a nice Reebok shop ( but who actually buys Reebok these days? ) a pub, Garden Centre and a Frankie and Bennys you would basically spend 2hrs driving walk around for 10mins say well this is rubbish and drive home again.

If you fancy a change just go to Nottingham, I really like Nottingham city centre although these days the only shops that seem to exist are Greggs and Subway although they do have a beach in the city centre at the minute

yeah sorry to be the bearer of the bad news but it really is terrible you are far better just going straight up the M1 to Meadowhall or somewhere like that. Springfields is about half a dozen rubbish shops, a nice Reebok shop ( but who actually buys Reebok these days? ) a pub, Garden Centre and a Frankie and Bennys you would basically spend 2hrs driving walk around for 10mins say well this is rubbish and drive home again.

If you fancy a change just go to Nottingham, I really like Nottingham city centre although these days the only shops that seem to exist are Greggs and Subway although they do have a beach in the city centre at the minute

Or just stick to McArthur Glen at J28.

McArthur's Park - classic or incoherent ramble?

I love Greggs.

Subway can go sod themselves - shit American sandwiches which taste of arse.

Steak bakes everyday!

I just thought it was one big garden centre, or have I gone and got myself all confused again? Or is it that they are flower obsessed in Spalding.