Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

• 4 weeks later...
Our weekend was very profitable, only blighted by one idiot customer.

lildave3 from Stanton Under Bardon - we did all sorts of shit to your pizza! :thumbup:

Whoever this is, what an awful attempt lol

They wouldn't deliver to my place for less than 20 quid. Grrrrr.

Whoever this is, what an awful attempt lol

They wouldn't deliver to my place for less than 20 quid. Grrrrr.

If you don't like the policy then fuck off to subway and have one of their crap sandwiches.

Or go to Pizza Hut, they put rat shit into their deliveries.

And McDonalds use minced orphan babies to make their burger patties.

Fact.

If you don't like the policy then fuck off to subway and have one of their crap sandwiches.

Fact.

Or, you could just get back yo your deliveries!

Had a good weekend, just waiting for dinner right now, i can smell it as well, making me much more hungry!

Fact.

This is Daggers.

Fact.

The Leicester result and dancing to Wiley-Wearing my Rolex in life last night made my weekend. :thumbup:

I gt a lie in this morning, my first lie in of the year, first thing i did when i got up was get stuck into CW im still here doing it now!!!!! however i am still smiling!!! yesterdays result has finally filtered through to my brain!! GET ON CITY!!!! my boss supports WBA aswell next week is going to be awesome!! :crylaugh:

WANKERS!

I popped to the supermarket to do a normal Friday afternoon shop only to find that Armageddon must have been fucking declared. Queues to get into the car park while queues of miserable bastards pushed their trolleys (groaning under the weight of produce that may just last them until the stores are open again).

What is it with these ****heads?

So, I left and went to a local butchers instead where the cnut wanted to charge me £9.70 for a chicken. Hang on a minute, did I just type that he wanted to charge me £9bastard70 for a cocksucking chicken?

SHIT THE BED! :angry:

In the end, I have had to spend £35 in our sodding cornershop just to get the weekend's odds and sods...and I still don't have any beer.

If I'd had an automatic rifle the car park in Minworth would have been crimson.

WANKERS!

I popped to the supermarket to do a normal Friday afternoon shop only to find that Armageddon must have been fucking declared. Queues to get into the car park while queues of miserable bastards pushed their trolleys (groaning under the weight of produce that may just last them until the stores are open again).

What is it with these ****heads?

So, I left and went to a local butchers instead where the cnut wanted to charge me £9.70 for a chicken. Hang on a minute, did I just type that he wanted to charge me £9bastard70 for a cocksucking chicken?

SHIT THE BED! :angry:

In the end, I have had to spend £35 in our sodding cornershop just to get the weekend's odds and sods...and I still don't have any beer.

If I'd had an automatic rifle the car park in Minworth would have been crimson.

You mean to say you didn't buy the beer first?

Gotta tell my wife about Minworth man. :D

Edited by Thracian