Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I love Greggs.

Subway can go sod themselves - shit American sandwiches which taste of arse.

Steak bakes everyday!

Greggs are indded legendary but do you really need one every 100m because that's what it's like in Nottingham only so many Steak Bakes you can eat in one day even if they are exceptional value for money

I love Greggs.

Subway can go sod themselves - shit American sandwiches which taste of arse.

Steak bakes everyday!

This.

Subway is overrated and overpriced in my opinion.

And the adverts get right on my tits.

I just thought it was one big garden centre, or have I gone and got myself all confused again? Or is it that they are flower obsessed in Spalding.

they have added like 6 shops now and called it an outlet shopping centre

I just thought it was one big garden centre, or have I gone and got myself all confused again? Or is it that they are flower obsessed in Spalding.

Apparently not, they flashed designer names, and the promise of bargains.

Just took a turn for the worst... one of my new fish I bought today is doing a good impression of a bit of driftwood at the top of the water :cry:

If I ask you to pick my lottery numbers, please refuse!!

:(

Greggs are indded legendary but do you really need one every 100m because that's what it's like in Nottingham only so many Steak Bakes you can eat in one day even if they are exceptional value for money

We need one in Grantham, not that I am brave enough to go into Grantham

they have added like 6 shops now and called it an outlet shopping centre

Oh, I'm not a big fan of Spalding to be honest. There's too many places in Lincolnshire beginning with 'S' for my liking.

Just took a turn for the worst... one of my new fish I bought today is doing a good impression of a bit of driftwood at the top of the water :cry:

Eek, take it back and recreate the 'dead parrot' sketch from Monty Python.

We need one in Grantham, not that I am brave enough to go into Grantham

A greggs is certainly needed in Grantham we could just borrow one of the 73 they have in Nottingham saying that probably wouldn't go in anyway, work just out of town so couldn't be bothered to drive into town just for a steak bake. but at least it would be one shop you actually might want to go in, not many of those exist in Grantham anymore

I had a Greggs sausage roll for the first time the other day (from the 'bakery' in South Wiggy). I have to say I was a little disappointed, the meat was more of a viscous fluid than a hearty hunk of grub; akin to what you might imagine the contents of a vulture's regurgitated stomach to be like. I'll definitely be using the Coombs bakery round the corner in future.

Not bad at all, Went to work, Realised i'd lost my phone, bought a new phone on my way to the game, Had a few beers, We won, Got home, Found the phone I thought i'd lost :doh: (At the same time :thumbup:) and gonna go for an indian and a few more beers tonight.

Went football, some team called Leicester won, enjoyed it, came back, ate pizza, turned the computer on, started typing, pressed "add repl-

You and James looked utterly confused when I waved at you before the game.

You and James looked utterly confused when I waved at you before the game.

My fault.

James: "There's Katy"

Me: "Where"

James "There"

Me: (looking pretty much straight at you but not spotting you) Where??

James: THERE

Me:...... wh?... oh I see her.