Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Knackered already. Up at 5.45, stupid shitty work shift from 7-9 doing newspapers and magazines. Went home for 15 minutes before I got a phonecall from work asking me to come back in. Did 10.30 til 4.

Prom tonight and then town hopefully. Should be a great night, can't wait. :D

Leg is dead cold again when rest of body is warm.

Worried? Me? Well, slightly yes...

Doctors, like now!

^ ^ ^ This, most definitely. Much better to have it checked out - for your own peace of mind. :thumbup:

Went to the Legion Thursday night where they have a machine that sells cards where you can win upto £100. The cards cost 50p each.

I only had a £2 coin in change so I said I didn't want to put £2 quid so I wouldn't bother so my mate gave me a quid and I got us 2 cards each.

I let him pick which 2 cards he wanted. Straight the way he won the £100. I won 50p :angry: ,they were all ripping the piss out of me all night 'cause I gave away the £100 ticket.

4 hours sleep and up at 5am for work, Finished at 10am, absolutely knackered, went City enjoyed the win, Got kicked by Bernie today aswell <_<

(As he came staggering down the stairs to his seat, he kinda fell into me, steadied himself then my foot was sticking out abit and he decided to kick it)

Really wanna go out tonight, but really feeling knackered, might just have a few cans at home.

Edited by Matt

I'm getting ever so slightly depressed actually :(

Have you ever felt like there's an argument brewing, a pretty big one. Well the way my mum and gran have been acting lately makes me think that some shit is gonna hit the fan soon, and it upsets me because I hate people arguing and fighting.

[/emo]

I'm getting ever so slightly depressed actually :(

Have you ever felt like there's an argument brewing, a pretty big one. Well the way my mum and gran have been acting lately makes me think that some shit is gonna hit the fan soon, and it upsets me because I hate people arguing and fighting.

[/emo]

The only way to solve this is, is to eat a pukka pie, or just have a massive shit.

Spoke to Kerrea Gilbert tonight in Leicester, nice bloke, seemed to think hed be moving here before the transfer window shut.

Good night though.

Yup, nice enough to buy us a drink aswell so has my respect. Still think he'll choose Preston over us.

But yeah, considering I've hardly drunk anything, a very enjoyable few hours in the Dog.