Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

• 1 month later...
Crap! f'in hayfever allday

I've finally been referred to the allergy clinic. To be honest, I'd rather have the Canelog (sp) injection.

Day was crap.

Set up Xbox Live tonight should be good.

Tattoo being done tomorrow... good days.

What you having done?

Please don't have anything silly/unsavoury and regret it mate...I know someone that did, he looks like a right bellend now!

I've finally been referred to the allergy clinic. To be honest, I'd rather have the Canelog (sp) injection.

Yours sounds REALLY bad? i can't take tablets they buzz me out to the point i'm even more retarded than i am now, so i opt for nasal spray and eyedrops, they don't seem to be really working this year!

Then i had an arguement with a dorkchop who thought hayfever only happened when the sun was out, i was tempted to slap them

A day of mixed emotions it was.

Yesterday, I could sleep out for the very first time in ages. Ten hours it was, if I remember correctly.

In the afternoon, went to the city centre, doing my chores.

Later on, went to a football match with a mate of mine - 3rd highest league in Switzerland. My local team had a chance to proceed to a decisive round, playing for promotion to the next higher tier. They needed a win and went ahead 1-0, unfortunately couldn't profit from a penalty so the game ended 1-1.

Then it started to rain.

Actually had a gaming evening set up with some other mates of mine, but that fell through, as my mate's girlfriend had gotten sick (gastroenteritis) and another mate had made other arrangements in the meantime.

So, it was all me again. Alone. :cry:

However, Grand Theft Auto IV somewhat consoled me. :mrgreen:

Fanclub is my new favorite place.

I met my attrative media teacher in there and got a drink and a dance out of her.

I am a legend.

So if things continue like that, she will soon be looking for another job somewhere else? :P