Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Bastard job-seekers. Work for your money! I'd genuinely feel bad going on it.

You can bullshit your way into claiming that you're "actively looking for a job" ridiculously easily.

I'm guessing that is all tongue in cheek?

But still...Fook Off! Worked since the day I left school, Worked whilst doing my 'further education', Got made redundant through no fault of my own, Paid enough money into the state that has been wasted away with no say of my own, I think I deserved abit back of what I paid in?

I have a temp job now so i'm not claiming anymore but may well be doing again at some point as it is a temp job I have, might not, just going day by day at the moment. P.S - I've training in something I want to do, I want a job in what I trained to do, Why should I retrain or do something different because I was out of a job because of no fault of my own.

As I said no doubt you were joking and hoping for someone to bite and respond like this but oh well.

Edited by Matt

I'm guessing that is all tongue in cheek?

But still...Fook Off! Worked since the day I left school, Worked whilst doing my 'further education', Got made redundant through no fault of my own, Paid enough money into the state that has been wasted away with no say of my own, I think I deserved abit back of what I paid in?

I have a temp job now so i'm not claiming anymore but may well be doing again at some point as it is a temp job I have, might not, just going day by day at the moment. P.S - I've training in something I want to do, I want a job in what I trained to do, Why should I retrain or do something different because I was out of a job because of no fault of my own.

As I said no doubt you were joking and hoping for someone to bite and respond like this but oh well.

^_^

Don't worry, it was a bit of half and half. I understand that there are a lot of people who use it properly like yourself, but there are so many that abuse the system who annoy me. Mostly it's people my own age who can't be arsed to go out there and get a job and are simply happy to pick up £40-50 a week for doing jack all.

^_^

Don't worry, it was a bit of half and half. I understand that there are a lot of people who use it properly like yourself, but there are so many that abuse the system who annoy me. Mostly it's people my own age who can't be arsed to go out there and get a job and are simply happy to pick up £40-50 a week for doing jack all.

Ok :thumbup:

Yep, don't get me wrong, I felt bad, and I felt abit (Whilst not trying to sound snobbish or better than anyone else) 'better' than going on the dole at the time but then again as I said i've paid enough in, time to get abit back, but the annoying thing for me was being tarred with the same brush and getting comments about being a dosser or 'get a job', e.t.c.