Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

LAZY!!

Tried to get some tickets for Frankie Boyle live but couldnt, all sold out. Got tickets to see Jimmy Carr in Nottingham on 1st Dec instead. Hubby has to sit a row behind me but oh well :D

EDIT Got Frankie Boyle tickets too but not until Oct 2010 and its in Northampton but at least were near the stage and sat together!

Going to see Stephen K Amos in Jan at De Montfort - no idea if hes gonna be any good or not am not that familiar with his stuff but thought Id give him a try.

Edited by lou

Went to Meadowhall this morning which I always hate but at least I got to visit ModelZone and continue my collection of Corgi busses which is always a bonus when I have enough cash.

Doing nothing at the minute but going to work tonight at 6pm.

Going to see Stephen K Amos in Jan at De Montfort - no idea if hes gonna be any good or not am not that familiar with his stuff but thought Id give him a try.

Hilarious. Funniest guy, except for Peter Kay, whom which I am obsessed with.

Think I managed to please a girl I know by getting her a ticket to a sold out gig

Zoe..... says:

omg thats so friggin sweet...and you barely know me lol

Cue the sex within the next few weeks :P

You might as well use your own hands.

Think I managed to please a girl I know by getting her a ticket to a sold out gig

Zoe..... says:

omg thats so friggin sweet...and you barely know me lol

Cue the sex within the next few weeks :P

Cue the restraining order.

Queue the restraining order, he's probably got about 15 pending already.

One more for the collection then :thumbup:

I am slightly offended at being put in the same boat as him in that quote at the top of the page.

"What did your mothers drink".

I mean sorry for not conforming to the ways of some on this forum but theres no need for comments like that.

Swear you were the plank that started referring to the rent boys as 'we' in another thread and then said they were your second team or summin. Might not have been, fvck knows. Bedtime.

Barcelona is my second team.

I called chelsea we in that transfer embargo thread because of family ties, just force of habit.

No need to be rude lol.

Its Moron Monday today... have never come across such a load of Morons in 1 day in my life!

Worst being I nearly got ran off the M1 by some silly cow who cant drive :angry:

Yeah, alot of people walk on the M1 these days. Those bloody drivers should watch out!!

:P