Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a pretty fun night yesterday. Played a bit of pool round my mates. Went cinema to watch Funny People (not that great) and then had a meal at Pizza Express :).

Tonight is the night virtually all of my year go out to get majorly drunk before we head out to uni. Go to MK - start off at Revolutions (don't know if any of you have been there). It's extremely cheap drinks on student nights...all shots are a pound all night! And then go wherever the night takes us lol.

Tomorrow we rest the hangover, and then do it all again on the Saturday hopefully for Sky Sports Drinking Game!

I'll probably get scoffed at for this, and it would be unfair, as I am very much open minded on these things, and all that, but a friend of a friend did a tarot reading for me last night. Not only was it pretty much spot on for the issue in question (which the reader didn't know about beforehand) but it has given me a morale boost. :blink:

Like I say though, I am caught between belief and skepticism on this one.

Monumentally bored at work doesn't even begin to cover it and only been here barely an hour On till 4 and just praying the iPhone battery sees it through (doubtful) there is literally dick all to do.

Toying with town tonight but with big shifts tomorrow, sat, sun and most of next week on the cards I'm thinking ben and Jerrys and Partridge till the AM.

Work was a killer, I need me an office job where I can sit on Faceyb n FT all day.

But I got a letter through the post about an interview for a place at the National Construction Academy, I'm sure it sounds fancier than it actually is.

Sounds quite interesting actually, looked it up on tinternet.

Youve got an iphone right, surely you can use that for facebook and FT while at work, doesnt stand out as much as a big fuck off laptop lol, and obviously it wont show up on works internet.

Work was a killer, I need me an office job where I can sit on Faceyb n FT all day.

It's not all it's cracked up to be. A lot of companies have cottoned onto their employees being on FB, and have blocked social networking sites. Although if you can access it on your phone, you just end up having more 'toilet breaks'..... :whistle:

Work was ok.

Just sat for 2.5 hours filling in an application form for a Carpentry/Building/Maintenance job. :yawn:

It's a fecking building job - Application forms are/were unheard of until this fecking recession, redundancies, and so many people becoming out of work in the trade. Phone number on a fag packet used to suffice!

Work was ok.

Just sat for 2.5 hours filling in an application form for a Carpentry/Building/Maintenance job. :yawn:

It's a fecking building job - Application forms are/were unheard of until this fecking recession, redundancies, and so many people becoming out of work in the trade. Phone number on a fag packet used to suffice!

lol yeah I remember those days too! As for protective gear like helmets hi-vis and steel toe-caps... forget it! :D Now you cant even get on a site without going through the 3rd degree and wearing protective gear from head to toe. :)

lol yeah I remember those days too! As for protective gear like helmets hi-vis and steel toe-caps... forget it! :D Now you cant even get on a site without going through the 3rd degree and wearing protective gear from head to toe. :)

Finally got an Iphone Lou :).

Hooked already :P

Quite tired this morning for some reason, don't know why because I am usually up, fit and healthy between 7 - 7.30am

Should be alright today I suppose, as its Friday :thumbup: Going to work tonight, then obviousley it's the football tomorow and then work and then work on Sunday and then college on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I have, all of a sudden, turned into a busy person :whistle: ...

Ohh feeling the effects of a massive shift in Life last night and I haven't even got out of bed yet. Riverside motherfucker!

Only good when drunk :P.

Having gone out last night in MK, still quite hungover. Virtually everyone from our year was there - last time before we all go our separate ways to uni. Pretty good night but the Ice Room in Oceana just gets so hot! Ironic I know.

Do it all again tomorrow. This time with the Sky Sports team :P

Visited court again today, and the total lack of respect that some people have, not just for the system but their fellow citizens, has got to me. Walking back to the bus stop just reinforced my dislike of most people. Selfish arseholes in most cases.

Grr.