Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

is it one of them aches in the corner of your eye that hurts everytime you move to look at something? hate them!!

I am having to wear my glasses at the moment and my eye just aches all the time whether I move it or not. Annoying, can't wait to get back to the contact lenses.

Wonderful. Wound up a tonic of a holiday by spending the early afternoon looking over the panoramic splendour that is the Lake District from a hilltop at the south end of Lake Windermere.

No wonder the likes of Ruskin, Wordsworth and Beatrix Potter felt so inspried and uplifted by the place.

Galla took me from behind last night.

Todays been good so far.

He better play well today then :ph34r:

Sorry couldnt resist, I know youll probably hate it but oh well.

My day was similar to the guy above who said nothing all day till work at 6 then bed... got hit on by some 50 year old drunk woman in the restaurant... bad bad bad times.

Edited by AjcW

Bloody brilliant..... lovely weather, coffee with a good friend this morning, pub with some FTers and a good win at the WS. To top if off my Son passed his theory driving test, I got flirted with by a gorgeous looking copper and my Mum has just phoned to say shes up from the Isle of Wight for a surprise visit for her birthday tomorro!

Its all good! :D:D