Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My day was great, met Nigel Pearson at the train station in Sheffield at around 10 am.

Then on the way out of Leicester station Pearson came up to me and my mate and asked us how we were etc and what we were doing and whether or not we were heading straight to the game as we could share his cab.

But we stupidly said we were going the other way to the pub :doh: therefore missing out of a cab ride with him.

He was fantastic and so friendly he is the complete opposite to as he appears in the media,

I also quizzed him about Tunchev and he said he suffered swelling in his knee after the reserve game so might miss a few more games.

He is an absolute legend.

Edited by Unabomber

Had to get us off that treachorous path/you aren't on faceyb/are you playing tomorrow?

I have work at 12. Also had work all day yesterday, hence a no-show at training. Really wanted to play this one as well, know a few Tress Ressies and they really are shit.

I'll get my shift changed hopefully so the week after I'll finally make my competetive debut.

My day was great, met Nigel Pearson at the train station in Sheffield at around 10 am.

Then on the way out of Leicester station Pearson came up to me and my mate and asked us how we were etc and what we were doing and whether or not we were heading straight to the game as we could share his cab.

But we stupidly said we were going the other way to the pub :doh: therefore missing out of a cab ride with him.

He was fantastic and so friendly he is the complete opposite to as he appears in the media,

I also quizzed him about Tunchev and he said he suffered swelling in his knee after the reserve game so might miss a few more games.

He is an absolute legend.

He takes public transport? What a hero.

Played the Sky Sports Drinking Game yesterday. Safe to say we all got absolutely wrecked. Luckily there weren't many red cards (towards the end there were more) so the vodka shots were restricted!

Kammy spoke for too long sometimes. He just wouldn't shut up!

Went out this morning to see 'Village India' until I found out there was a £20 entry fee (fvck that) so we went to the Newalk Museum instead, then we went to the tigers open day which was the first time at , at 44, I'd ever set foot in Welford Rd, very nice. After that I went to a BBQ at my sisters and got pissed.

Overall, a very nice day.