Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Pretty shit, found out my new laptop has a serious virus just a week in. Pc world have had to do a full restart for £30 which is ok but incredibly annoying as I'll need to transfer 2,000+ songs and a similar number of photos over again from the desktop.

Training the under 9s and city tonight should improve things.

Decent day at work, finish in 10 mins. Contemplating, I suppose you could call an impulse decision to come and watch The Blue Army tonight. Trains will be a sweet £50 though and add on the ticket, ale and curry/brothel and you're looking at a waste of money. Perfect

Why not? :D

I had a quality day at Alton Towers yesterday. Its so good in September there are no school groups there and you can get on anything in less than 10 minutes.

Decent day at work, finish in 10 mins. Contemplating, I suppose you could call an impulse decision to come and watch The Blue Army tonight. Trains will be a sweet £50 though and add on the ticket, ale and curry/brothel and you're looking at a waste of money. Perfect

How you going to get back to London after? Unless you're planning an all nighter in the brothel of course...

Unproductive.

Our server has fallen down and we're not convinced the backup has worked properly. Could be time for data recovery FUN FUN FUN.

My mood hasn't been helped by the fact that half our staff have no concept of what this means, or that we do actually use computers for nearly everything we do

Pretty shit, found out my new laptop has a serious virus just a week in. Pc world have had to do a full restart for £30 which is ok but incredibly annoying as I'll need to transfer 2,000+ songs and a similar number of photos over again from the desktop.

Training the under 9s and city tonight should improve things.

It's probably that fecking fan check thing on Facebook, my laptop hasn't been right for a week or so. I don't even have the application but if you've been tagged in it, it can fook your system up something chronic somehow. Absolute bastards.

Work.

Then I was meant to have started college tonight. <_<

Bollocked home from work as I only have 45 minutes between end of work and start of college (Bearing in mind it takes 15 minutes to get home, I needed to get a shower, get changed, eat, and actually get to college), went to college, asked where the room I was meant to go to, they told me, waited for 30 minutes - no-one there, went back to reception and asked again..."Ah, yeah it's been postponed to start next week now, you should have got a letter, you'll get it in a couple of days probably"

...It's abit late in a couple of days, when the course is tonight ain't it? :dunno:

Bright sparks.