Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yours sounds REALLY bad? i can't take tablets they buzz me out to the point i'm even more retarded than i am now, so i opt for nasal spray and eyedrops, they don't seem to be really working this year!

Then i had an arguement with a dorkchop who thought hayfever only happened when the sun was out, i was tempted to slap them

You should have slapped them. I'm liking the word "dorkchop". :clap: That will be my new word of the day.

Fanclub is my new favorite place.

I met my attrative media teacher in there and got a drink and a dance out of her.

I am a legend.

Fan club is awesome , no other word for it

I want to know how, and why, I managed to chuck all four of my pillows out of bed last night. Woke up this morning and they were all over the far side of the room... which must have involved throwing them, not just gently shoving them off the side of the bed. Alarming. :eek:

What you having done?

Please don't have anything silly/unsavoury and regret it mate...I know someone that did, he looks like a right bellend now!

What did he have done?

Yeah i had the first Star done on my arm, building them up over time.

I need to beef up my arms Tommy G'eezyyy!

Fan club is awesome , no other word for it
It is now it's been done up! The 90's room is immense!! Any club that plays the fresh prince of bel air gets my vote :cool:

Best place to go on a Saturday Night i reckon.

I love it.

Yeah i had the first Star done on my arm, building them up over time.

I need to beef up my arms Tommy G'eezyyy!

Well... I suggest lifting weights will do that rather than the tatoo parlour. Wise words of advice there ;)

Best place to go on a Saturday Night i reckon.

I love it.

Nah Life is Dames, it was silly busy last night. The only thing that annoys me is the lack of air con on the dancefloor - it's like a feckin sauna!!

It is now it's been done up! The 90's room is immense!! Any club that plays the fresh prince of bel air gets my vote :cool:

I wish I could see it in its done up state, but it would appear that I do not go clubbing any more.

Still, Casualty was good.

I wish I could see it in its done up state, but it would appear that I do not go clubbing any more.

Still, Casualty was good.

You are coming out for the Cobbo/Katy bumper birthday combo though, yes?

You are coming out for the Cobbo/Katy bumper birthday combo though, yes?

Yes. Of course. It'll be strange actually being around for it, this year.

Yes. Of course. It'll be strange actually being around for it, this year.

That's ok then, thought you'd retired on me. It will be strange, it will be on Cobbo's birthday as opposed to mine.

That's ok then, thought you'd retired on me. It will be strange, it will be on Cobbo's birthday as opposed to mine.

I don't want to retire. Not yet. :cry:

There's a big screen in one of the rooms so if you ask nicely then you can combine the two!

Will they have the chinese delivered in time for the start?

Beef chow mein and chips for me, please! Can I have prawn crackers too?