Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

So I got on the bus and paid and given a £3.00 overcharge ticket fair enough, at the end of the bus journey I asked for the £3 and he couldn't give me it which left me £3 short for the day. Then on the return journey I gave him the ticket and he said he couldnt refund me the £3.00. Conned out of £3.00. Not happy

So I got on the bus and paid and given a £3.00 overcharge ticket fair enough, at the end of the bus journey I asked for the £3 and he couldn't give me it which left me £3 short for the day. Then on the return journey I gave him the ticket and he said he couldnt refund me the £3.00. Conned out of £3.00. Not happy

And you thought deciding on which sister to go for was annoying! :P.

I hate busses at the moment 3.60 for a day ticket, fucking jokers.

Did you find somewere to watch fener?

http://www.iraqgoals.net/ch2.html

Apparently its on that.

Im going to watch it instead of yawn yawn everton got to make use of this espn subscription.

Yeah, I wangled ESPN.

The idea of it being on UK tv was that I didn't have to watch them online for once, but yeah thanks for that :P