Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I think I rank Cotton higher than Edith, I ****' hate Edith. I do think the mid-morning slot will be very poor now though, alot of people I know didn't like Jo Whiley but I thought she was really good, I give Cotton less than a year before she steps down, gets replaced, or something.

Edith is terrible and that voice grates like nails on a blackboard. Think youre right though Cotton wont last too long .

Saturday was pretty cool, got to and from Watford from Grantham on the train all on my own. Get me.

Low point was me and 'Kokopopz sitting behind Bernie, he isn't dead but he certainly smelt like he was :(

That good? He must have had a bath this year then lol. He used to smell worse than death

For about the 3rd night on the trot I've not really gone sleep for longer than 3 hours.

What the hell is wrong with me, I'm dying of tiredness here.

You stressed? Id see the doc if it continues... trust me its not a cycle you want to be stuck in for long. Nothing worse than not sleeping, you have my sympathy

Ending the 2nd night at uni and bloody loving it although whoever arranges huge 7pm-3am parties and then gave me essential course sign up meetings at 9am shout frankly be shot!

Chilled with Cman in spoons most afternoon then down at his union and a few other places into the night. Now watching partridge on the laptop and still no Internet (besides the iPhone) loans through tomorrow then It'll really start all a but monged out and hectic at the moment.

Just finished singing Wayne brown songs outside the away end at Bramall lane with a random

Leeds fan after I though her the words, great stuff..

Ending the 2nd night at uni and bloody loving it although whoever arranges huge 7pm-3am parties and then gave me essential course sign up meetings at 9am shout frankly be shot!

Chilled with Cman in spoons most afternoon then down at his union and a few other places into the night. Now watching partridge on the laptop and still no Internet (besides the iPhone) loans through tomorrow then It'll really start all a but monged out and hectic at the moment.

Just finished singing Wayne brown songs outside the away end at Bramall lane with a random

Leeds fan after I though her the words, great stuff..

Hey man you at the Hallam then??

Hangover free after going to Mrs Bilo's leaving do, the lady herself feels like death and is jealous of my lack of illness.

Going back to Leicester later on, after the lady has been nursed back to health.

So you're really not gay?