Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

If the answer I think you want to hear is, or this was an attempt to try and be funny, then yes.

If neither of these, then no.

No I was just wondering what the facination was of asking someone their sexuality, not that it matters, I love gays although not one myself. I agree with lesbianism more than anything.

I just went downstairs to get the post, and the nice man has put lots of Dominoes vouchers through the door. Oh yes :giggle:

On Dominos Tuesday aswell!

Best day of the week some say.

No I was just wondering what the facination was of asking someone their sexuality, not that it matters, I love gays although not one myself. I agree with lesbianism more than anything.

:laugh:

Because I genuinely thought Bilo was gay! So when he said he had a girlfriend I got confused, like i said, I was obviously misunderstood! Apologies to Bilo if offended!

I'm not gay myself, but if people choose to be that way, then that's certainly fine by me. (Unless they start making a show in public, that's wrong)

Because I genuinely thought Bilo was gay! So when he said he had a girlfriend I got confused, like i said, I was obviously misunderstood! Apologies to Bilo if offended!

I'm not gay myself, but if people choose to be that way, then that's certainly fine by me. (Unless they start making a show in public, that's wrong)

In your face gayness annoys me unless lesbians show their affection in public. I'm in 100% agreement of that

Not offended at all fella, you aren't the first person to get confused lol! To be fair, we haven't been going out that long which is why I haven't mentioned her on here before. Easy mistakea to makea. Bit like her reading on the sportsman thread that I'd like to, y'know, Cheryl Cole. Got away with that one but only just.

My weird cravings for Mushrooms cotinues onto day 6.

May well be pregnant.

In your face gayness annoys me unless lesbians show their affection in public. I'm in 100% agreement of that

I should enter this thread more often. :laugh:

Explains the mens health buffness magazines :P

My weird cravings for Mushrooms cotinues onto day 6.

Well the season starts right about now. :thumbup:

They're a fungus.

A mate of mine has fungal matter growing between his toes... would you like to eat out my friend's toes?

Didn't think so. :whistle:

Hmmm, amazing how it's always 'a mate of mine'!!! Are you sure there's nothing you want to confess?! :P:whistle: