Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

ahh nice one didnt know you were going to brunel.

Its one of my choices.

What you doing.

Psychology mate. What you thinking of doing??

I've gotta say evferyone is so friendly. Especially all your flatmates cos they're in the same position so you immediately get to know everyone in your Halls. And the 2nd years (contacts) are pretty cool too. They get you involved in all the events and especially drinking games through the night :P

Psychology mate. What you thinking of doing??

I've gotta say evferyone is so friendly. Especially all your flatmates cos they're in the same position so you immediately get to know everyone in your Halls. And the 2nd years (contacts) are pretty cool too. They get you involved in all the events and especially drinking games through the night :P

Business or journalism, I loved brunel when i had a look around last year.

Took a stroll into town and saw Bert which was pleasant.

Visit to town was topped off with a Chicken Bake from Greggs.

Oh yes, nailed 2 earlier, have a Greggs like 2 minutes walk from my flag with a subway and ladbrokes a second further down, thanks alot.

Should be a messy one tonight, every night up here like, it's maaaaad,,

Edited by Tommeh

Bored.

Bored with work....cos there's nothing good going on and it looks rather bleak until at least Christmas. Had enough of telling people off for not doing work.

Bored at home.....cos there's nothing to do.

Bored with waiting for my Uniday which helps break everything up.

Bored with City for now....because there's not a single game which jumps out to me as exciting or a decent day until December. I just can not be arsed to get Cov tickets.

Bored.

Bored.

Bored.

I always get like this when there's feck all to look forward to.

You're all a bunch of ridiculous tasteless felines :angry:

Don't worry Ben, I'm right behind you

Moved into Brunel Uni on Sunday.

Loving everything so far :).

FCC ALL THE WAY!!

SUCK DICK, WHOEVER IT MAY BE,

I'VE HEARD BRUNEL ARE FUCKING EASY,

AND THEY'LL TAKE A SHAG WHOEVER IT MAY BE,

BUT THEY WON'T GIVE SYPHILLIS TO ME

Im totally shagged from work, have a banging headache (again), my computers playing up (to the point i'm gonna throw the fecker out the window in a minute).

Oh, and my cat has just eaten half my dinner whilst i wasnt looking.

:angry:

What I wanna know is.... did you then eat the other half? lol

Mushrooms = pure evil.

Right, back to me.....

Having got up at 10 to 6 this morning, I left uni at 10 past 8 this evening. I had to go in a suit, and my feet are killing from wearing posh shoes. I have 'freshers flu' which is great because only the LPC and BVC students are in at the moment. Methinks this will be a long year.....

Business or journalism, I loved brunel when i had a look around last year.

Sweet. Yeah I loved Surrey (1st choice) and Brunel when i visited on open days

SUCK DICK, WHOEVER IT MAY BE,

I'VE HEARD BRUNEL ARE FUCKING EASY,

AND THEY'LL TAKE A SHAG WHOEVER IT MAY BE,

BUT THEY WON'T GIVE SYPHILLIS TO ME

lol where you from?

Not happy that fire alarm just went off :angry: :angry:

Apparently someone in Faraday Halls left there oven on. Tit.

You'll get used to that. It's particularly funny when some idiot thinks it's clever to set off the alarm at 3am when there's snow and ice on the ground. A-HOLES!!

You'll get used to that. It's particularly funny when some idiot thinks it's clever to set off the alarm at 3am when there's snow and ice on the ground. A-HOLES!!

Yeah my brother said similar thing. Just wasn't expecting it to be on third night here lol

I used to go to Warwick. Me and a mate made up that song when we were on tour about two and a half year ago. We were quite drunk at the time and it seemed hilarious.

Ah I see. I actually laughed a bit when I read it lol

Pleasing.

Got on a college course doing Carpentry and now I'm gonna spend the day on Halo and FM, cushty.

Adding on to this, just had a letter from an apprenticeship scheme exam I took last week saying I'd been succesful in gaining a place on there course, just need to find an employer myself it seems :unsure:

Mushrooms are excellent, Lisa knows this.
Must be another Lisa out there. This particular Lisa finds mushrooms to be food of the Devil.
You're all a bunch of ridiculous tasteless felines :angry:

I am allergic to mushrooms :sick:

Spent pretty much the whole day at Uni yesterday trying to convince freshers that our course isn't shit, fantastic to be back although I'm not back proper until Monday.

Today, irritated by lack of sleep, I took my car in for it's MOT which it amazingly passed. Middlesborough here I come! :D