Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Decent enought morning after a great night last night. Nightlife is ridiculous up here, miles ahead of leics.

Got a bit of downtime now so hitting Meadowhall with C-Man to blow my overdraft even further. STILL no internet or student loan however!!

Every time you post in this thread it makes me wish I was still at uni. Don't ever take these days for granted!

Ah I see. I actually laughed a bit when I read it lol

To be honest I've made up a lot worst when drunk lol

Every time you post in this thread it makes me wish I was still at uni. Don't ever take these days for granted!

I'll feel the same in March when I've finished paying off overdrafts and the like from my Uni days. Until then I'm slaving away to pay for my shambolic behaviour, haha!

Not bad home from work at a reasonable hour for a change now Im off for a massage.

Was in Braunstone with work this PM and just seen a massive house fire off Peveril Road..... looked horrific, hope to God no-one been injured in it. Whole house looked destroyed and was well ablaze, possibly 2 houses. :(

Sweet. Yeah I loved Surrey (1st choice) and Brunel when i visited on open days

All I'll say about Brunel is that certain members of their cricket club have a serious sense of humour deficiency, that and they're fucking chuckers.

Oh, and as for Surrey's cricketers, they were a bunch of useless toffs. Had a nice bar though.

Edited by A Fox in Essex

Went for the Brunel Men's football trials today. Just got back. Haven;t played football properly like that in ages - think May was last time. Quite unfit but managed to score a goal and have a few shots. FInd out later if we get in.

AFIE, haven't met the cricketers yet but they don't sound like a fun bunch lol.

And alexikokopops, I'd like to hear those songs!

Went for the Brunel Men's football trials today. Just got back. Haven;t played football properly like that in ages - think May was last time. Quite unfit but managed to score a goal and have a few shots. FInd out later if we get in.

AFIE, haven't met the cricketers yet but they don't sound like a fun bunch lol.

And alexikokopops, I'd like to hear those songs!

To be fair most of them were alright, one of them even laughed at one of my sledges while he was in the middle of run. lol

Just a minority of ****** as usual spoling the reputation of the majority.

If you ever end up playing footy against the mighty Blades of Essex at our awesome Wivenhoe Park ground give me a heads up. :thumbup:

To be fair most of them were alright, one of them even laughed at one of my sledges while he was in the middle of run. lol

Just a minority of ****** as usual spoling the reputation of the majority.

If you ever end up playing footy against the mighty Blades of Essex at our awesome Wivenhoe Park ground give me a heads up. :thumbup:

Shall do mate!

I actually played at Wivenhoe a few years ago for a football tour. Beat one of the teams2-0. And got to the finals. Played against a much better team. Think it was Wivehoe Youth. Lost 1-0 but took it to eextra time. We were all dead by the time it was finished lol.

Not bad home from work at a reasonable hour for a change now Im off for a massage.

Was in Braunstone with work this PM and just seen a massive house fire off Peveril Road..... looked horrific, hope to God no-one been injured in it. Whole house looked destroyed and was well ablaze, possibly 2 houses. :(

Yeah i drove past that , looked awful

Decent enought morning after a great night last night. Nightlife is ridiculous up here, miles ahead of leics.

Got a bit of downtime now so hitting Meadowhall with C-Man to blow my overdraft even further. STILL no internet or student loan however!!

I might be making an appearance in the sheffield nightlife next weekend. I take it you'll be out?

Last time I saw C-Man out in sheff he was dressed as an action man and got rejected from the nightclub for being dirty If i remember lol

I might be making an appearance in the sheffield nightlife next weekend. I take it you'll be out?

Last time I saw C-Man out in sheff he was dressed as an action man and got rejected from the nightclub for being dirty If i remember lol

Too facking right boyo. Get over the Lane for a few legs of darts beforehand.

You going Burra? seats a plenty in C-Mans focus.

Too facking right boyo. Get over the Lane for a few legs of darts beforehand.

You going Burra? seats a plenty in C-Mans focus.

Could make this happen , Im just waiting on a few mates confirming there attendance.

Yes mate going Riverside , the missus did'nt fancy it so im treating me step dad to his first City game :thumbup:

Judging by your facebook status, im guessing this massage came with extras :P

haha! Ermm no! :angry:

Nah it didnt but I have problems with my back and circulation, the Swedish one is more intense and did me the world of good - he was cute though ;)

Were is it, I have big shoulder and back problems.

Saffron Lane (Not the brothel at the top end!) this ones near the Tesco .... shes actually a girl though lol

You can get one done most places in Leicester - just watch out for the ones with the blacked out windows ;)

Saffron Lane (Not the brothel at the top end!) this ones near the Tesco .... shes actually a girl though lol

You can get one done most places in Leicester - just watch out for the ones with the blacked out windows ;)

lol... swedish.... cute.... girl. Im Sold.