Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

ITs ok I'm here....ridiculouus night, just ended with a decent crawl to some other girls halls burstinnng in and have ing a mad bash on fifa....Not going to lie i got sloaughtered BUT was leeds and stood and sang WACCOE throughout, also mangead to wake up a stunner by plummiting straight into the wall after celebrating a Luciano becchio consolation strike immensely proud.

Footie traills in 5 hours eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

so plentya time for partridge series 1 then.

ROLL ON THE THIGHS OF A VIRGIN

Oh yteah and as if Lamby's nine fooking teen!!!!!!!! come off it! Dirty mink.

EDIT::maddog time - :) :w00t: :scarf: :thumbsup: :yahoo::jump::celebrate:

2nd Edit: :wave:

Brings a tear to my eye. Beautiful.

Woke up this morning with a cold that's come from nowhere. Sneezing all over the shop.

ITs ok I'm here....ridiculouus night, just ended with a decent crawl to some other girls halls burstinnng in and have ing a mad bash on fifa....Not going to lie i got sloaughtered BUT was leeds and stood and sang WACCOE throughout, also mangead to wake up a stunner by plummiting straight into the wall after celebrating a Luciano becchio consolation strike immensely proud.

:laugh:!

Work, Boring - Got abit pissed off, had to stay late...on a Friday :o:nono:

Nearly snapped as people were leaving early when they said they'd stay and left me and one other bloke to finish or get the job almost finished - Oh well, Just think of the money :thumbsup:

Got work at 6 tomorrow morning, but I'm not giving up my Friday night... foolishly.

I really need to find a carpenter or joiner to employ me to get rid of such problems.

Was looking on the Jobcentre website to find something abit more permanent for myself the other day and come across something that might interest you, No doubt hundreds will have applied for it but maybe it might be worth looking into for yourself? I'd forgot about it until you just posted.

http://jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/detailjob....amp;j=LEF/77842

Rate of pay isn't particularly brilliant, but its a possible way into an apprenticeship, and a company looking for an apprentice. Also i'm sure if you have to sort your own college place out (Which wouldn't be any good for you if your situation is still the same) but worth looking into?

Edited by Matt

Was looking on the Jobcentre website to find something abit more permanent for myself the other day and come across this, No doubt hundreds will have applied for it but maybe it might be worth looking into for yourself? I'd forgot about it until you just posted.

http://jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/detailjob....amp;j=LEF/77842

Rate of pay isn't particularly brilliant, but its a possible way into an apprenticeship, and a company looking for an apprentice. Also i'm sure if you have to sort your own college place out (Which wouldn't be any good for you if your situation is still the same) but worth looking into?

I've got my college place sorted, just need an employer.

I'll give them a ring first thing Monday, cheers mate.

Hmm....very good as per usual nowadays. Went Wednesday - Cardiff with a few lads, great game terrific atmsophere and for Just a tenner. Country mile past what you get down Leicester for a fiver more. Mates trying to get Derby away tickets now for next sat. Massive.

At the moment fancy a quite night in but realistically it won't happen.

Feel permanently tired. Have been drinking coffee virtually non-stop all day, and am still falling asleep whilst now drinking a can of Red Bull. Dunno about Red Bull giving you wings - I need dynamite at the moment simply to keep my eyes open. :/

Second sober weekend in a row, in which I sleep, do constructive things, have a healthy bank balance and feel fresh for work on a Monday morning.

I think me & town have fell out of love.

:o