Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Saturdays is good in the 90s / modern indie room , but its all about the 80s room on a friday !!!

Well some of us were only blessed with four years worth of the 80s so it's all about the Outhere Brothers "Boom boom boom. let me hear you say whaeyoooo"

Well... I suggest lifting weights will do that rather than the tatoo parlour. Wise words of advice there ;)

Nah Life is Dames, it was silly busy last night. The only thing that annoys me is the lack of air con on the dancefloor - it's like a feckin sauna!!

I used to think that.

So many people in there are in danger of just disappearing up thier own arseholes.

Very good.

First up, LCFC Legends match vs Kirby legends.

LCFC legends weren't actually all legends.

Then, 6 a side tournament which we finished runners up in (despite winning the actual league <_<) and I finished top scorer. Was on fire.

Only downside is an incredibly bloody knee.

Oh, and just come back from a half price Pizza Hut thanks to Leicester Lass.

SMOOTH.

Pretty shit day. I had another game today and I lasted a massive 25 minutes. It's quite unbelievable how unfit a 24 year old can be :unsure:

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Pretty shit day. I had another game today and I lasted a massive 25 minutes. It's quite unbelievable how unfit a 24 year old can be :unsure:

Smoking pot doesn't help. :thumbup:

Beer does - not in my case though. When you combine a lack of fitness with a lack of ability you get a shit player like me.

I'm liking the word "dorkchop". :clap: That will be my new word of the day.

Let it be your word of the week! also are you another one who hasn't heard that word? when i say it to people they go "DORKCHOP?" i'm like yea? i heard it years ago! Think it was on some american show/film tho

Another good thing to do, is making up swear words! or insults, like just adding something to something ie nob board, or ****plank or twatscreen! it's great, i'm quite sad like that tho....

Let it be your word of the week! also are you another one who hasn't heard that word? when i say it to people they go "DORKCHOP?" i'm like yea? i heard it years ago! Think it was on some american show/film tho

Another good thing to do, is making up swear words! or insults, like just adding something to something ie nob board, or ****plank or twatscreen! it's great, i'm quite sad like that tho....

Im in on it one of my favourites is ****Pig!

My day was ok except gravesend just sacked me on championship manager in my 5th season. I had them just 6 pts off the play-offs in league 2 and made them financially stable. Ungrateful idiots.

Edited by Number 6

My day was ok except gravesend just sacked me on championship manager in my 5th season. I had them just 6 pts off the play-offs in league 2 and made them financially stable. Ungrateful idiots.

Chin up then mate.