Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yesterday was ace, went to watch the Academy and then went to Nuneaton to watch them play Brian Little's Gainsborough Trinity - he said hello to me and Fez because we were sat next to the away dug out. He's such a nice man. A couple of other amusing things happened which I am not going to divulge because it's embarrassing haha but a cracking day all in.

Yesterday was ace, went to watch the Academy and then went to Nuneaton to watch them play Brian Little's Gainsborough Trinity - he said hello to me and Fez because we were sat next to the away dug out. He's such a nice man. A couple of other amusing things happened which I am not going to divulge because it's embarrassing haha but a cracking day all in.

I was gonna pop to that but was working in the morning and totally forgot about the game.

1st 3 points of the season for my team this morning followed by watching the Tigers produce a remarkable comeback followed by impressive sunday dinner and an afternoon nap , good day

I was gonna pop to that but was working in the morning and totally forgot about the game.

It was a poor game, Gainsborough lost 1-0 and looked shocking. It was worth going to see Brian though - big fan. I don't live that far from Gainsborough so I may pop along to some of their games.

It was a poor game, Gainsborough lost 1-0 and looked shocking. It was worth going to see Brian though - big fan. I don't live that far from Gainsborough so I may pop along to some of their games.

I'd have been supporting sunny old Nunny anyway, I saw that they'd won 1-0.

Didn't actually know Brian Little was in charge at Gainsborough.

Yes. Vile.

lol, I went in there ages ago. Scary as fook during the night. Loads of people started going up after we did and they put fences around it i think and have security go up there. Has some awesome graffiti in. You see the graffiti with the surgeon and patient?

This Battered up Asylum - I went there in April 2008.....Never been so scared in my life.

Was 1am we were there a good 20 minutes walking around then heard a noise and a banging and another light I ABSOLUTELY SHAT MYSELF anyway it was the old bill We got busted, 5 of us. Well me and another got off, 1 gave up straight away 4 of us did one, 2 hid foolishly and got found, me and another got away then as we were running back to my car, my phone light went out and fell up a mound face 1st, then had to go Sheff utd the next day looking like I'd had 12 rounds with Mayweather. Plus they had my car Reg number (seeing as I parked right outside!!) so they contacted me 2 days later anyway!!

Big respect anyone who goes there.

Edited by Tommeh

Not too bad so far. Helped my sister put some furniture in her new residence, now just discovered my JSA has FINALLY gone in. A massive lump of it. :D

Dunnor if you're interested, but JSA people can get a pass for half price bus travel. Just sorted mine today.

Just need a form from the Council building and some passport photos. Should be pretty useful.

Edited by Libertine

Dunnor if you're interested, but JSA people can get a pass for half price bus travel. Just sorted mine today.

Just need a form from the Council building and some passport photos. Should be pretty useful.

Interesting.

From what people keep telling me, JSA people can get alot of things, we just never get told.

Sadly some idiot told the tutor about my Hayley Williams love which resulted in him then telling the group and me geting verbally ripped. Epicly embarrassing. Erm, tired this morning, tired now. Addicted to Evony. Bout it.

Edited by lavrentis

Sadly some idiot told the tutor about my Hayley Williams love which resulted in him then telling the group and me geting verbally ripped. Epicly embarrassing. Erm, tired this morning, tired now. Addicted to Evony. Bout it.

As you can tell, there is nothing wrong with loving the hottest girl in music right now.

:).

Work Not bad.

Payslip day, Disappointed I must say, I did about 10 hours extra overtime than I would normally last week to earn around 25 quid more than what I normally would...Overtime really is pointless, The more you do = The more you earn = The more tax you have pay, Is there any point? I see none, May aswell earn a basic 40 hours or whatever a week and pay less tax in my eyes.

I've lost just over 100 on Tax for last week...Robbing bastards.